I'm a young female taking a trip with one of my girlfriends to Turkey in May. We're hoping to fly down to Izmir from Istanbul and then rent a car to drive to Ephesus, Capadoccia and to some of the coastal beaches. Wondering if anyone has done this recently and if they think it would be easy and safe for two female travellers?
Females driving in Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece after the Vote
- 2 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 3 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 4 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 5 A Week in Spain
- 6 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 7 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 8 Now for the Venice hotel
- 9 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 10 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 11 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 12 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 13 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 14 week in scotland
- 15 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 16 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 17 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 18 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 19 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 20 Rocamaxour
- 21 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 22 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 23 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 24 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip