I'm a young female taking a trip with one of my girlfriends to Turkey in May. We're hoping to fly down to Izmir from Istanbul and then rent a car to drive to Ephesus, Capadoccia and to some of the coastal beaches. Wondering if anyone has done this recently and if they think it would be easy and safe for two female travellers?
Females driving in Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 2 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 3 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 4 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 5 Vienna.stay in pension.
- 6 Spain for 7 days
- 7 Spending money in Italy?
- 8 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 9 Biking across Europe
- 10 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 11 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 12 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 13 Normandy in October
- 14 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 15 I went to Paris in June
- 16 "Cool" places for dinner in Rome when it's hot
- 17 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 20 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 21 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 22 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 24 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 25 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?