I'm a young female taking a trip with one of my girlfriends to Turkey in May. We're hoping to fly down to Izmir from Istanbul and then rent a car to drive to Ephesus, Capadoccia and to some of the coastal beaches. Wondering if anyone has done this recently and if they think it would be easy and safe for two female travellers?
Females driving in Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 2 Mont St. Michele?
- 3 Best driving map for Greece?
- 4 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 5 Train tickets within Italy
- 6 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 7 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 8 Questions for Paris residents
- 9 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 10 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 11 Central European train travel
- 12 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 13 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 14 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 15 Carinthia
- 16 Southwestern England
- 17 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 18 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 19 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 20 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 21 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 22 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 23 VENERE.COM.....how reliable?
- 24 Sicily by train or bus
- 25 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd