I'm a young female taking a trip with one of my girlfriends to Turkey in May. We're hoping to fly down to Izmir from Istanbul and then rent a car to drive to Ephesus, Capadoccia and to some of the coastal beaches. Wondering if anyone has done this recently and if they think it would be easy and safe for two female travellers?
Females driving in Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 2 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 3 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 4 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 5 Macarons!
- 6 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 7 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 8 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 9 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 10 Sammezzano update
- 11 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 12 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 13 ideas for Portugal please
- 14 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 15 Catalonia
- 16 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 17 Transportation in Paris
- 18 airport transportation
- 19 2 Days in Brussels
- 20 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 21 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 22 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 23 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 24 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 25 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay