I'm a young female taking a trip with one of my girlfriends to Turkey in May. We're hoping to fly down to Izmir from Istanbul and then rent a car to drive to Ephesus, Capadoccia and to some of the coastal beaches. Wondering if anyone has done this recently and if they think it would be easy and safe for two female travellers?
Females driving in Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 plug adapters ITALY
- 2 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 3 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 4 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 5 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 6 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 7 Paris in black and white
- 8 10 days to Explore Europe
- 9 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 10 How much luggage?????
- 11 Transfer Milan airport
- 12 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 13 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 14 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 15 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 16 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 17 London for Free
- 18 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 19 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 20 Day Trips from Nice
- 21 Help with France itinerary
- 22 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 23 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 24 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 25 Tour Iceland Safely On Line (Video + Stills)