I'm a young female taking a trip with one of my girlfriends to Turkey in May. We're hoping to fly down to Izmir from Istanbul and then rent a car to drive to Ephesus, Capadoccia and to some of the coastal beaches. Wondering if anyone has done this recently and if they think it would be easy and safe for two female travellers?
Females driving in Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 2 Raining in rome
- 3 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 4 3 weeks in Sicily
- 5 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 6 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 7 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 8 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 9 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 10 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 11 No Pooh in Poland
- 12 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 13 Portugal in January
- 14 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 15 Fabulous Palermo
- 16 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 17 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 18 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 19 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 20 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 21 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 22 Taormina Sicily
- 23 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 24 choosing seats at La Scala
- 25 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres