I'm a young female taking a trip with one of my girlfriends to Turkey in May. We're hoping to fly down to Izmir from Istanbul and then rent a car to drive to Ephesus, Capadoccia and to some of the coastal beaches. Wondering if anyone has done this recently and if they think it would be easy and safe for two female travellers?
Females driving in Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 Nights in Paris
- 2 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 3 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 4 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 5 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 6 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 7 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 8 3 weeks in Europe
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 11 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 12 London - Site List Triage -
- 13 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 14 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 15 Cell phones in Ireland
- 16 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 17 What to wear
- 18 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 19 Priceline for London hotels
- 20 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 21 Ireland itinerary
- 22 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 23 Fjords, How To?
- 24 Istanbul Itinerary
- 25 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!