I love to travel and despite being only 29, I've had the opportunity to visit some wonderful places all over the world. One of the best and most special parts for me is being able to share the memories with a friend or family member. All of my trips have been with taken with someone - mostly my mother, father, and brother, all of whom are avid world travelers as well. Recently, when trying to plan my next big adventure, I realized that many of my friends are not able to travel with me, whether it's because of work schedules, money, or family obligations. And although my family is always up for a vacation, they cannot accompany me this year. So I finally decided to travel ALONE. Just me. I thought to myself "what's stopping me?" I am single, healthy, independent, and I can't think of one reason NOT to go. I've chosen Paris as my first solo destination I'm thinking to go towards the end of January. I'd like to stay in a very safe neighborhood, one where I will not be uncomfortable walking alone in the early evening hours. Close proximity to metro is a must. Can anyone provide helpful tips or suggestions for me? Areas or things to avoid, great cafes to visit, etc.? I appreciate any feedback!
Female Traveling to Paris Alone
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 economy car rentals
- 2 Air France strike
- 3 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 4 Barcelona free tours??
- 5 Voltage in UK and France
- 6 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 7 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 8 Eleanor's Pages
- 9 Renfe site
- 10 Giverny in early October?
- 11 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 14 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 15 london in 2.5 days
- 16 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 17 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 18 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 19 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 20 Alterations to night trains routes
- 21 Interested In Coach Passes
- 22 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 23 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 24 Two Days in Prague
- 25 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro