I love to travel and despite being only 29, I've had the opportunity to visit some wonderful places all over the world. One of the best and most special parts for me is being able to share the memories with a friend or family member. All of my trips have been with taken with someone - mostly my mother, father, and brother, all of whom are avid world travelers as well. Recently, when trying to plan my next big adventure, I realized that many of my friends are not able to travel with me, whether it's because of work schedules, money, or family obligations. And although my family is always up for a vacation, they cannot accompany me this year. So I finally decided to travel ALONE. Just me. I thought to myself "what's stopping me?" I am single, healthy, independent, and I can't think of one reason NOT to go. I've chosen Paris as my first solo destination I'm thinking to go towards the end of January. I'd like to stay in a very safe neighborhood, one where I will not be uncomfortable walking alone in the early evening hours. Close proximity to metro is a must. Can anyone provide helpful tips or suggestions for me? Areas or things to avoid, great cafes to visit, etc.? I appreciate any feedback!
Female Traveling to Paris Alone
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 April in Madrid
- 2 Bus Croatia
- 3 A guide to Madrid
- 4 Renting an apt.
- 5 Economy Class - Lufthansa or Air France
- 6 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 7 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 8 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 9 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 10 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 11 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 12 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 13 Ireland itinerary
- 14 Scotland and northern England
- 15 Help me with this trip
- 16 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 17 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 18 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 19 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 20 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 21 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 22 Making reservations in Italy
- 23 Best london location to stay?
- 24 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 25 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?