I love to travel and despite being only 29, I've had the opportunity to visit some wonderful places all over the world. One of the best and most special parts for me is being able to share the memories with a friend or family member. All of my trips have been with taken with someone - mostly my mother, father, and brother, all of whom are avid world travelers as well. Recently, when trying to plan my next big adventure, I realized that many of my friends are not able to travel with me, whether it's because of work schedules, money, or family obligations. And although my family is always up for a vacation, they cannot accompany me this year. So I finally decided to travel ALONE. Just me. I thought to myself "what's stopping me?" I am single, healthy, independent, and I can't think of one reason NOT to go. I've chosen Paris as my first solo destination I'm thinking to go towards the end of January. I'd like to stay in a very safe neighborhood, one where I will not be uncomfortable walking alone in the early evening hours. Close proximity to metro is a must. Can anyone provide helpful tips or suggestions for me? Areas or things to avoid, great cafes to visit, etc.? I appreciate any feedback!
Female Traveling to Paris Alone
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 2 How much luggage?????
- 3 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 4 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 5 Madrid: Flamenco
- 6 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 7 Madrid: City Views
- 8 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 9 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 10 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 11 German Rail Twin Pass
- 12 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 13 ITALO trains need help
- 14 London restaurants
- 15 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 16 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 17 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 18 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 19 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 20 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 21 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 22 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 23 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 24 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 25 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal