I love to travel and despite being only 29, I've had the opportunity to visit some wonderful places all over the world. One of the best and most special parts for me is being able to share the memories with a friend or family member. All of my trips have been with taken with someone - mostly my mother, father, and brother, all of whom are avid world travelers as well. Recently, when trying to plan my next big adventure, I realized that many of my friends are not able to travel with me, whether it's because of work schedules, money, or family obligations. And although my family is always up for a vacation, they cannot accompany me this year. So I finally decided to travel ALONE. Just me. I thought to myself "what's stopping me?" I am single, healthy, independent, and I can't think of one reason NOT to go. I've chosen Paris as my first solo destination I'm thinking to go towards the end of January. I'd like to stay in a very safe neighborhood, one where I will not be uncomfortable walking alone in the early evening hours. Close proximity to metro is a must. Can anyone provide helpful tips or suggestions for me? Areas or things to avoid, great cafes to visit, etc.? I appreciate any feedback!
Female Traveling to Paris Alone
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 2 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 3 Getting From Italy to London
- 4 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 5 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 6 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 7 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 8 Dordogne & Languedoc - Gorges, Castles & Caves Itinerary Need Help Please
- 9 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 10 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 11 Italy things to do?
- 12 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 13 Opera Kings to Europe-Ongoing Report
- 14 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 15 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 16 Spending money in Italy?
- 17 Getting cash in Spain
- 18 I went to Paris in June
- 19 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 20 Help with itinerary Bulgaria and Romania
- 21 stop in lisboa or not
- 22 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 23 Paris Metro Closures??
- 24 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 25 Saint Malo or Dinan?