I am going with Foreign Independent Tours...they do airfare and accomodations...then give options of tours to do while there. Does anyone have any ideas of places to go,eat shop? I am afoodie and love to shop...but dont want to miss out on culture. I dont mind dining alone...like meeting people. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 2 Puglia or La Langhe
- 3 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 4 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 5 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 6 Visiting Spain in January
- 7 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 8 Portugal itinerary help
- 9 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 10 Europe in late January
- 11 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 12 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 13 English Countryside
- 14 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 15 Paris---baguette question???
- 16 French immersion courses in France
- 17 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 18 Scenic Driving Routes
- 19 Berlin
- 20 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 21 1-Day Drive: Ballyvaughan to Dublin, which of these 3 routes?
- 22 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 23 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 24 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 25 Puglia & Matera in photos