I am going with Foreign Independent Tours...they do airfare and accomodations...then give options of tours to do while there. Does anyone have any ideas of places to go,eat shop? I am afoodie and love to shop...but dont want to miss out on culture. I dont mind dining alone...like meeting people. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 2 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 3 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 4 Small town near Grenada?
- 5 Czech Republic, Krakow & Budapest Trip Report
- 6 Berlin restaurant recs
- 7 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 8 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 9 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 10 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 11 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 12 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 13 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 14 Buy international calling card OR Smart phone with international minutes?
- 15 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 16 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 17 3 days to spend in europe
- 18 Slovakia day trip
- 19 vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
- 20 Italy for the first time
- 21 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 22 Budapest on a budget
- 23 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 24 Norfolk base
- 25 Renting bed linens and towels