I am going with Foreign Independent Tours...they do airfare and accomodations...then give options of tours to do while there. Does anyone have any ideas of places to go,eat shop? I am afoodie and love to shop...but dont want to miss out on culture. I dont mind dining alone...like meeting people. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 3 base for Andalucia
- 4 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 5 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 6 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 7 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 8 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 9 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 10 Apartment in Rome
- 11 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 12 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 13 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 14 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 15 Best Greek Island
- 16 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 17 Flea markets in Romania
- 18 car rental
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Cinque Terre - mid Oct 2017 -Ferry? Train? Car Parks?
- 21 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 22 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 23 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 24 Christian Cafe Dating
- 25 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel