I am finalizing plans for a up coming for a upcoming trip to Europe. Here is the itinerary thus far.
September 12- 17- Amsterdam-For most on this site 5 days in Amsterdam might seem like a lot. This is where my great-great grandparents (both sides) immigrated from so for me this will be the homeland. I have a good amount of information to track Family names are Baars and Andersin.
September 17-20 Brugge Belgium. I need suggestions on best way to get from Amsterdam to Brugge. Staying at the Bonobo
Should we rent a car or is a eurorail pass a good idea. I don't have experience with this.
September 20-23- Koln Germany. We hosted a exchange student for 10 months a few years ago and we will spend this time visiting with him and his family.
September 23-28 Prague- flying from Frankfurt-to Prague- need info on activities outside of Prague, the train system etc...
September 28-October 1- Flying from Prague to Stuggart. rented a car for the duration of the trip WE HAVE NO ARRANGEMENTS YET. thought we would do some wandering
October 1- 8 Munich- Have rented a self catering apartment for stay with car parking
Looking for things to do outside of Munich. we have Ocktoberfest arrangements.
Open to all suggestions for train transposration among destinations...and any must see attractions. Ive read the Rick Steves books for the above countries.
Fellow Foderites...need help with a few last details for upcoming trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 5 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 6 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 7 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 8 Sicily Suggetions
- 9 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 10 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 11 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 14 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 15 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 16 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 19 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 20 London hotel
- 21 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 22 A drive in Europe
- 23 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 24 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 25 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland