I am finalizing plans for a up coming for a upcoming trip to Europe. Here is the itinerary thus far.
September 12- 17- Amsterdam-For most on this site 5 days in Amsterdam might seem like a lot. This is where my great-great grandparents (both sides) immigrated from so for me this will be the homeland. I have a good amount of information to track Family names are Baars and Andersin.
September 17-20 Brugge Belgium. I need suggestions on best way to get from Amsterdam to Brugge. Staying at the Bonobo
Should we rent a car or is a eurorail pass a good idea. I don't have experience with this.
September 20-23- Koln Germany. We hosted a exchange student for 10 months a few years ago and we will spend this time visiting with him and his family.
September 23-28 Prague- flying from Frankfurt-to Prague- need info on activities outside of Prague, the train system etc...
September 28-October 1- Flying from Prague to Stuggart. rented a car for the duration of the trip WE HAVE NO ARRANGEMENTS YET. thought we would do some wandering
October 1- 8 Munich- Have rented a self catering apartment for stay with car parking
Looking for things to do outside of Munich. we have Ocktoberfest arrangements.
Open to all suggestions for train transposration among destinations...and any must see attractions. Ive read the Rick Steves books for the above countries.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 3 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 4 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 5 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 6 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 7 sim card
- 8 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 9 Chennai Movers and Packers @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-chennai/
- 10 http://www.thecrazymass.com/revitasence/
- 11 Judging through my prior capabilities
- 12 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 13 Movers and Packers in Mumbai @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-mumbai/
- 14 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 15 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 16 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 17 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 18 Venice to Croatia
- 19 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 20 Amsterdam in August
- 21 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 22 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 23 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 24 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 25 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
Fellow Foderites...need help with a few last details for upcoming trip