I am finalizing plans for a up coming for a upcoming trip to Europe. Here is the itinerary thus far.
September 12- 17- Amsterdam-For most on this site 5 days in Amsterdam might seem like a lot. This is where my great-great grandparents (both sides) immigrated from so for me this will be the homeland. I have a good amount of information to track Family names are Baars and Andersin.
September 17-20 Brugge Belgium. I need suggestions on best way to get from Amsterdam to Brugge. Staying at the Bonobo
Should we rent a car or is a eurorail pass a good idea. I don't have experience with this.
September 20-23- Koln Germany. We hosted a exchange student for 10 months a few years ago and we will spend this time visiting with him and his family.
September 23-28 Prague- flying from Frankfurt-to Prague- need info on activities outside of Prague, the train system etc...
September 28-October 1- Flying from Prague to Stuggart. rented a car for the duration of the trip WE HAVE NO ARRANGEMENTS YET. thought we would do some wandering
October 1- 8 Munich- Have rented a self catering apartment for stay with car parking
Looking for things to do outside of Munich. we have Ocktoberfest arrangements.
Open to all suggestions for train transposration among destinations...and any must see attractions. Ive read the Rick Steves books for the above countries.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 4 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 5 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 6 evening of song and dance
- 7 Naples or Genoa
- 8 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 9 SIM card
- 10 Our time in Rome
- 11 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 12 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 13 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 14 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 15 Venice Film Fest
- 16 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 17 Europe itinerary review
- 18 Lake Lucerne Boat Travel
- 19 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 20 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 21 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 22 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 23 Walk across Europe: Warsaw - Gibraltar
- 24 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 25 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
Fellow Foderites...need help with a few last details for upcoming trip