I am finalizing plans for a up coming for a upcoming trip to Europe. Here is the itinerary thus far.
September 12- 17- Amsterdam-For most on this site 5 days in Amsterdam might seem like a lot. This is where my great-great grandparents (both sides) immigrated from so for me this will be the homeland. I have a good amount of information to track Family names are Baars and Andersin.
September 17-20 Brugge Belgium. I need suggestions on best way to get from Amsterdam to Brugge. Staying at the Bonobo
Should we rent a car or is a eurorail pass a good idea. I don't have experience with this.
September 20-23- Koln Germany. We hosted a exchange student for 10 months a few years ago and we will spend this time visiting with him and his family.
September 23-28 Prague- flying from Frankfurt-to Prague- need info on activities outside of Prague, the train system etc...
September 28-October 1- Flying from Prague to Stuggart. rented a car for the duration of the trip WE HAVE NO ARRANGEMENTS YET. thought we would do some wandering
October 1- 8 Munich- Have rented a self catering apartment for stay with car parking
Looking for things to do outside of Munich. we have Ocktoberfest arrangements.
Open to all suggestions for train transposration among destinations...and any must see attractions. Ive read the Rick Steves books for the above countries.
Fellow Foderites...need help with a few last details for upcoming trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 2 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 3 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 6 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 7 SIM card for eastern europe
- 8 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 9 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 10 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 11 Lofoten ferry
- 12 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 13 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 14 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 15 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 18 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 19 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 20 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 21 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 22 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 23 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 24 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 25 men's shoes spain