DH and I are planning our first trip to Paris next September (2010), and have been combing the internet like crazy trying to find a nice apartment. We will be bringing two of our three kids with us (aged 7 and 10 at that time) and DH seems to have located a great apartment in St. Germain des Pres.
Now, I just did a search here for Feelparis.com and only came back with one hit...and it turns out the OP didn't book with them afterall. Just wondering if anyone has any experiences with them?
We are basically looking for a 2 bedroom apartment, somewhere near the Seine, either int the Marais or St. Germain. DH wants to be near the action and close to everything. We are willing to spend up to about $1300 E for the week...though if we can find something spectacular for less then that...that's always a bonus!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 2 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 3 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 4 What fresh hell is this?
- 5 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 6 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 9 Which Train Station in Venice
- 10 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 12 Uber vs. TfL
- 13 Greek Village
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 17 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 18 SE ITALY
- 19 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 One free day in Barcelona
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 24 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more