DH and I are planning our first trip to Paris next September (2010), and have been combing the internet like crazy trying to find a nice apartment. We will be bringing two of our three kids with us (aged 7 and 10 at that time) and DH seems to have located a great apartment in St. Germain des Pres.
Now, I just did a search here for Feelparis.com and only came back with one hit...and it turns out the OP didn't book with them afterall. Just wondering if anyone has any experiences with them?
We are basically looking for a 2 bedroom apartment, somewhere near the Seine, either int the Marais or St. Germain. DH wants to be near the action and close to everything. We are willing to spend up to about $1300 E for the week...though if we can find something spectacular for less then that...that's always a bonus!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 2 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 3 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 4 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 5 Paris to Bordeaux
- 6 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 7 Iceland 3 day layover
- 8 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 9 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 10 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 11 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 12 Train travel
- 13 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 14 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 15 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 16 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 17 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 18 DVD burning software
- 19 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 20 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 21 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 22 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 23 WWI Battlefields
- 24 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 25 Munich to Hallstatt in a day