DH and I are planning our first trip to Paris next September (2010), and have been combing the internet like crazy trying to find a nice apartment. We will be bringing two of our three kids with us (aged 7 and 10 at that time) and DH seems to have located a great apartment in St. Germain des Pres.
Now, I just did a search here for Feelparis.com and only came back with one hit...and it turns out the OP didn't book with them afterall. Just wondering if anyone has any experiences with them?
We are basically looking for a 2 bedroom apartment, somewhere near the Seine, either int the Marais or St. Germain. DH wants to be near the action and close to everything. We are willing to spend up to about $1300 E for the week...though if we can find something spectacular for less then that...that's always a bonus!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 4 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 5 Portugal with large family
- 6 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 7 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 Croatia
- 11 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Croatia trip Planning
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 18 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 19 Driving in Italy?
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Tour groups
- 22 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 23 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 24 Ireland in April
- 25 Life on the Farm Draws Some French