DH and I are planning our first trip to Paris next September (2010), and have been combing the internet like crazy trying to find a nice apartment. We will be bringing two of our three kids with us (aged 7 and 10 at that time) and DH seems to have located a great apartment in St. Germain des Pres.
Now, I just did a search here for Feelparis.com and only came back with one hit...and it turns out the OP didn't book with them afterall. Just wondering if anyone has any experiences with them?
We are basically looking for a 2 bedroom apartment, somewhere near the Seine, either int the Marais or St. Germain. DH wants to be near the action and close to everything. We are willing to spend up to about $1300 E for the week...though if we can find something spectacular for less then that...that's always a bonus!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 driving from prague to salzburg
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 5 Swiss Travel Pass
- 6 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 7 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 8 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 9 Germany train help!
- 10 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 11 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 12 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 13 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 14 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 15 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 16 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 17 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 18 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 19 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 20 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 21 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 22 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 23 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 24 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 25 Novels about Spain and Spanish history