DH and I are planning our first trip to Paris next September (2010), and have been combing the internet like crazy trying to find a nice apartment. We will be bringing two of our three kids with us (aged 7 and 10 at that time) and DH seems to have located a great apartment in St. Germain des Pres.
Now, I just did a search here for Feelparis.com and only came back with one hit...and it turns out the OP didn't book with them afterall. Just wondering if anyone has any experiences with them?
We are basically looking for a 2 bedroom apartment, somewhere near the Seine, either int the Marais or St. Germain. DH wants to be near the action and close to everything. We are willing to spend up to about $1300 E for the week...though if we can find something spectacular for less then that...that's always a bonus!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 2 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 3 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 4 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 5 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 6 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 7 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 8 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 9 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 10 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 11 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 12 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 16 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 17 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 18 "Never Mind"
- 19 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 20 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 21 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 22 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 23 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 24 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 25 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique