My partner and I are planning to honeymoon in Europe in time for its 2014 summer, coming from Australia. We will have approximately six weeks from the first week in June. I don' t want to make the mistake of cramming too much in, but like all Aussies, want to see as much as we can given how far away it is!
Here is my suggested itinerary (including travel time):
London - 4 days
Edinburgh - 3 days
Scottish countryside - 2 days
Rome - 4 days
Florence - 2 days
Cinque Terre - 4 days
Genoa - 1 day/night
Milan - 1 day/night
Venice - 2 days
Geneva - 2 days
Chamonix - 4 days
Bordeaux - 4 days
San Sebastian - 3 days
Barcelona - 3 days
Paris (including Champagne) - 5 days
London - 1 day
Feedback would be very welcome!
Feedback wanted please!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 2 20 days in Central Europe (female traveling solo)
- 3 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 4 Munich
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 7 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 8 Estonia Amber
- 9 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 10 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 11 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 12 Italy
- 13 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 14 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 15 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 16 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 17 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 18 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 19 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 20 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 21 UK for 12 days !
- 22 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 23 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 24 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 25 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday