My partner and I are planning to honeymoon in Europe in time for its 2014 summer, coming from Australia. We will have approximately six weeks from the first week in June. I don' t want to make the mistake of cramming too much in, but like all Aussies, want to see as much as we can given how far away it is!
Here is my suggested itinerary (including travel time):
London - 4 days
Edinburgh - 3 days
Scottish countryside - 2 days
Rome - 4 days
Florence - 2 days
Cinque Terre - 4 days
Genoa - 1 day/night
Milan - 1 day/night
Venice - 2 days
Geneva - 2 days
Chamonix - 4 days
Bordeaux - 4 days
San Sebastian - 3 days
Barcelona - 3 days
Paris (including Champagne) - 5 days
London - 1 day
Feedback would be very welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 2 4 days itinerary for France
- 3 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 4 Rent a car in England
- 5 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 6 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 7 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 8 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 9 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 12 3 weeks in Spain
- 13 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 14 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 15 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 16 2017 Easter in Italy
- 17 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 18 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 19 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 20 Edinburgh to Skye
- 21 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 22 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 23 Croatia transportation question.
- 24 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 25 Surprise trip to Greece!