My partner and I are planning to honeymoon in Europe in time for its 2014 summer, coming from Australia. We will have approximately six weeks from the first week in June. I don' t want to make the mistake of cramming too much in, but like all Aussies, want to see as much as we can given how far away it is!
Here is my suggested itinerary (including travel time):
London - 4 days
Edinburgh - 3 days
Scottish countryside - 2 days
Rome - 4 days
Florence - 2 days
Cinque Terre - 4 days
Genoa - 1 day/night
Milan - 1 day/night
Venice - 2 days
Geneva - 2 days
Chamonix - 4 days
Bordeaux - 4 days
San Sebastian - 3 days
Barcelona - 3 days
Paris (including Champagne) - 5 days
London - 1 day
Feedback would be very welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 2 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 3 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 4 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 5 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 6 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 7 London with kids
- 8 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 9 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 10 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 11 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 12 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 13 Pousadas in Portugal
- 14 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 15 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 16 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 17 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 18 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 19 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 20 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 21 Flight Cost to Athens
- 22 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 23 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 24 Public Transport information App/Website
- 25 Hotel advice