My partner and I are planning to honeymoon in Europe in time for its 2014 summer, coming from Australia. We will have approximately six weeks from the first week in June. I don' t want to make the mistake of cramming too much in, but like all Aussies, want to see as much as we can given how far away it is!
Here is my suggested itinerary (including travel time):
London - 4 days
Edinburgh - 3 days
Scottish countryside - 2 days
Rome - 4 days
Florence - 2 days
Cinque Terre - 4 days
Genoa - 1 day/night
Milan - 1 day/night
Venice - 2 days
Geneva - 2 days
Chamonix - 4 days
Bordeaux - 4 days
San Sebastian - 3 days
Barcelona - 3 days
Paris (including Champagne) - 5 days
London - 1 day
Feedback would be very welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!
- 2 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 3 Corsica and Sardinia
- 4 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 5 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 6 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 7 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 8 Weekly Markets Lake District and Dales
- 9 Four days in London! What are some must-see sights?
- 10 My summer in Paris
- 11 First-time Trip to Ireland! Seeking helpful advice...
- 12 Booking flights! Best timing for kids?
- 13 Comments, please about these Rome apartments
- 14 Day trips from Cologne
- 15 Day Trip From London
- 16 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 17 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 18 Montpellier - A few questions
- 19 Italian trains on Sunday
- 20 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 21 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 22 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 23 Euro railways
- 24 Cesky Krumlov
- 25 Cantabria, Asturias, Galacia - Itinerary help please