My partner and I are planning to honeymoon in Europe in time for its 2014 summer, coming from Australia. We will have approximately six weeks from the first week in June. I don' t want to make the mistake of cramming too much in, but like all Aussies, want to see as much as we can given how far away it is!
Here is my suggested itinerary (including travel time):
London - 4 days
Edinburgh - 3 days
Scottish countryside - 2 days
Rome - 4 days
Florence - 2 days
Cinque Terre - 4 days
Genoa - 1 day/night
Milan - 1 day/night
Venice - 2 days
Geneva - 2 days
Chamonix - 4 days
Bordeaux - 4 days
San Sebastian - 3 days
Barcelona - 3 days
Paris (including Champagne) - 5 days
London - 1 day
Feedback would be very welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam B&B
- 2 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 3 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 4 Netflix and Hulu
- 5 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 6 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 7 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 8 Como or Bellagio
- 9 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 10 Amalfi and Rome
- 11 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 12 What do pack for Ireland?
- 13 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 14 Paris hotels
- 15 First time in Greece
- 16 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 17 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 18 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 19 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 20 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 21 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 22 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 23 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 24 Paris weather
- 25 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?