My partner and I are planning to honeymoon in Europe in time for its 2014 summer, coming from Australia. We will have approximately six weeks from the first week in June. I don' t want to make the mistake of cramming too much in, but like all Aussies, want to see as much as we can given how far away it is!
Here is my suggested itinerary (including travel time):
London - 4 days
Edinburgh - 3 days
Scottish countryside - 2 days
Rome - 4 days
Florence - 2 days
Cinque Terre - 4 days
Genoa - 1 day/night
Milan - 1 day/night
Venice - 2 days
Geneva - 2 days
Chamonix - 4 days
Bordeaux - 4 days
San Sebastian - 3 days
Barcelona - 3 days
Paris (including Champagne) - 5 days
London - 1 day
Feedback would be very welcome!
Feedback wanted please!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 3 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 Hey Fodor's
- 6 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 7 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 8 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 9 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 10 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 11 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 12 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 13 Christmas in salzburg
- 14 Getting from Conrad Dublin to Train Station
- 15 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 16 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 17 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 18 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 19 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 20 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 21 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 22 Italy through locals eyes
- 23 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 24 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 25 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)