My partner and I are planning to honeymoon in Europe in time for its 2014 summer, coming from Australia. We will have approximately six weeks from the first week in June. I don' t want to make the mistake of cramming too much in, but like all Aussies, want to see as much as we can given how far away it is!
Here is my suggested itinerary (including travel time):
London - 4 days
Edinburgh - 3 days
Scottish countryside - 2 days
Rome - 4 days
Florence - 2 days
Cinque Terre - 4 days
Genoa - 1 day/night
Milan - 1 day/night
Venice - 2 days
Geneva - 2 days
Chamonix - 4 days
Bordeaux - 4 days
San Sebastian - 3 days
Barcelona - 3 days
Paris (including Champagne) - 5 days
London - 1 day
Feedback would be very welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 evening of song and dance
- 2 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 3 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 4 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 5 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 6 Scotland Highlands Help
- 7 Greece Itinerary
- 8 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 9 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 10 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 11 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 12 Ravenna Mosaics
- 13 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 14 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 15 Amsterdam, Germany
- 16 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 17 Naples or Genoa
- 18 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 19 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 20 Day Trip Orleans to Provins, an Italian Hill Town in France
- 21 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 22 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 23 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 24 15 days trip to Europe
- 25 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4