My partner and I are planning to honeymoon in Europe in time for its 2014 summer, coming from Australia. We will have approximately six weeks from the first week in June. I don' t want to make the mistake of cramming too much in, but like all Aussies, want to see as much as we can given how far away it is!
Here is my suggested itinerary (including travel time):
London - 4 days
Edinburgh - 3 days
Scottish countryside - 2 days
Rome - 4 days
Florence - 2 days
Cinque Terre - 4 days
Genoa - 1 day/night
Milan - 1 day/night
Venice - 2 days
Geneva - 2 days
Chamonix - 4 days
Bordeaux - 4 days
San Sebastian - 3 days
Barcelona - 3 days
Paris (including Champagne) - 5 days
London - 1 day
Feedback would be very welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 2 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 3 Italy - rental car damages query
- 4 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 5 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 6 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 7 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 8 Travel vs. Babies
- 9 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 10 20 Days in Europe
- 11 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 12 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 13 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 14 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 15 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 16 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 17 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 18 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 19 Verona and Lake Garda
- 20 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 21 European Cooking Secrets
- 22 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 23 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 24 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 25 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions