My partner and I are planning to honeymoon in Europe in time for its 2014 summer, coming from Australia. We will have approximately six weeks from the first week in June. I don' t want to make the mistake of cramming too much in, but like all Aussies, want to see as much as we can given how far away it is!
Here is my suggested itinerary (including travel time):
London - 4 days
Edinburgh - 3 days
Scottish countryside - 2 days
Rome - 4 days
Florence - 2 days
Cinque Terre - 4 days
Genoa - 1 day/night
Milan - 1 day/night
Venice - 2 days
Geneva - 2 days
Chamonix - 4 days
Bordeaux - 4 days
San Sebastian - 3 days
Barcelona - 3 days
Paris (including Champagne) - 5 days
London - 1 day
Feedback would be very welcome!
Feedback wanted please!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bergen + NIN + Hardangerfjord + what? Four days in June
- 2 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 3 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 8 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 9 SIM card for eastern europe
- 10 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 11 What to wear
- 12 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 13 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 14 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 15 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 16 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 17 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 18 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 19 Shoes for Paris in April
- 20 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 21 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 22 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 23 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Italy and France in 20 Days