My partner and I are planning to honeymoon in Europe in time for its 2014 summer, coming from Australia. We will have approximately six weeks from the first week in June. I don' t want to make the mistake of cramming too much in, but like all Aussies, want to see as much as we can given how far away it is!
Here is my suggested itinerary (including travel time):
London - 4 days
Edinburgh - 3 days
Scottish countryside - 2 days
Rome - 4 days
Florence - 2 days
Cinque Terre - 4 days
Genoa - 1 day/night
Milan - 1 day/night
Venice - 2 days
Geneva - 2 days
Chamonix - 4 days
Bordeaux - 4 days
San Sebastian - 3 days
Barcelona - 3 days
Paris (including Champagne) - 5 days
London - 1 day
Feedback would be very welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 2 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 3 December in Deutschland
- 4 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 5 spanish winery region(s)
- 6 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 7 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 8 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 9 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 10 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 11 where to stay in Malta
- 12 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 13 3 Wake-up calls
- 14 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 15 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 16 Yummy Swiss bites
- 17 Schengen visa
- 18 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 19 Sicily - my nest trip
- 20 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 21 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 22 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 23 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 24 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 25 Brussels for a Hen Party??? Ideas