My partner and I are planning to honeymoon in Europe in time for its 2014 summer, coming from Australia. We will have approximately six weeks from the first week in June. I don' t want to make the mistake of cramming too much in, but like all Aussies, want to see as much as we can given how far away it is!
Here is my suggested itinerary (including travel time):
London - 4 days
Edinburgh - 3 days
Scottish countryside - 2 days
Rome - 4 days
Florence - 2 days
Cinque Terre - 4 days
Genoa - 1 day/night
Milan - 1 day/night
Venice - 2 days
Geneva - 2 days
Chamonix - 4 days
Bordeaux - 4 days
San Sebastian - 3 days
Barcelona - 3 days
Paris (including Champagne) - 5 days
London - 1 day
Feedback would be very welcome!
Feedback wanted please!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 2 Rolling bags in Venice
- 3 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 4 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 5 Big and little towns of Europe
- 6 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 7 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 8 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 9 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 10 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 11 Best london location to stay?
- 12 Where to go in France mid July?
- 13 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 14 Tell me about Manchester
- 15 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 16 France to Italy advice needed please
- 17 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 18 Snagged the last ice cave in 2015 - Now What?
- 19 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 20 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 21 Family Visit CarrickonShannon (Leitrim) then trip to London/Paris
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 24 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip