My partner and I are planning to honeymoon in Europe in time for its 2014 summer, coming from Australia. We will have approximately six weeks from the first week in June. I don' t want to make the mistake of cramming too much in, but like all Aussies, want to see as much as we can given how far away it is!
Here is my suggested itinerary (including travel time):
London - 4 days
Edinburgh - 3 days
Scottish countryside - 2 days
Rome - 4 days
Florence - 2 days
Cinque Terre - 4 days
Genoa - 1 day/night
Milan - 1 day/night
Venice - 2 days
Geneva - 2 days
Chamonix - 4 days
Bordeaux - 4 days
San Sebastian - 3 days
Barcelona - 3 days
Paris (including Champagne) - 5 days
London - 1 day
Feedback would be very welcome!
Feedback wanted please!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 8 France,Spain,Italy
- 9 Scotland November 2015
- 10 Which european city?
- 11 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 12 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 13 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 14 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 15 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 18 VISA question
- 19 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 20 Schengen Visa Rules
- 21 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 22 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 23 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 N Ireland / Ireland driving