Not many changes for us, I think.
Not a fan of the orange, but it's not a problem either.
I think you've just taken the site down, presumably to fix the centre justification.
I quite like these thingies on the right hand side.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 2 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 3 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 4 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 5 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 6 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 7 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 8 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 11 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 12 Apartment Montreux area
- 13 Rome or Venice first
- 14 Europe First Timers
- 15 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 16 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 17 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 18 Safety in Rome
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 An evening in London
- 21 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 22 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 23 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 24 Chur or St Moritz?
- 25 Itinerary review: Croatia/Italy