What we are set on: Fly in and out of Rome (due to direct flights from Phila.)
Please provide feedback on the below, is this realistic or not, and will we have enough time in each place to really enjoy ourselves.
Day 1: Arrive in Rome
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Leave Rome take train to Florence
Day 4: Florence (overnight)
Day 5: Leave Florence mid-day, rent car to visit Hill towns
Day 6: Hill towns (Siena, Montepulciano??)
Day 7: Drive back to Florence to return car, take train to Naples
Day 8: Capri / Sorrento ?
Day 9: Capri / Sorrento? - Take train back to Rome later in the day
Day 10: Leave Rome
Look forward to hearing your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 2 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 3 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 6 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 7 Airport Transfer - Palma Mallorca
- 8 Basilicata region of southern Italy, also known as Lucania
- 9 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 10 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 11 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 12 Madrid airport question
- 13 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 14 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 17 vegetarian in spain
- 18 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 19 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 22 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 23 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 24 Imbros Gorge
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing