What we are set on: Fly in and out of Rome (due to direct flights from Phila.)
Please provide feedback on the below, is this realistic or not, and will we have enough time in each place to really enjoy ourselves.
Day 1: Arrive in Rome
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Leave Rome take train to Florence
Day 4: Florence (overnight)
Day 5: Leave Florence mid-day, rent car to visit Hill towns
Day 6: Hill towns (Siena, Montepulciano??)
Day 7: Drive back to Florence to return car, take train to Naples
Day 8: Capri / Sorrento ?
Day 9: Capri / Sorrento? - Take train back to Rome later in the day
Day 10: Leave Rome
Look forward to hearing your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 3 온라인배팅┏开】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【开┓온라인배팅
- 4 Where are the ALERT buttons for unreadable Asian-language messages?
- 5 인터넷배팅┏非】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【非┓인터넷배팅
- 6 라이브배팅┏际】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【际┓라이브배팅
- 7 라이브배팅┏际】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【际┓라이브배팅
- 8 인터넷바둑이┏下】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【下┓인터넷바둑이
- 9 온라인바둑이┏过】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【过┓온라인바둑이
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 Walking itinerary in England?
- 12 지존게임┏送】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【送┓지존게임
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 15 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 16 Killarney
- 17 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 18 Ireland itinerary help please
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 22 Rome-Itinerary
- 23 Italy bus or train
- 24 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 25 Paperwork to Marry in Italy