What we are set on: Fly in and out of Rome (due to direct flights from Phila.)
Please provide feedback on the below, is this realistic or not, and will we have enough time in each place to really enjoy ourselves.
Day 1: Arrive in Rome
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Leave Rome take train to Florence
Day 4: Florence (overnight)
Day 5: Leave Florence mid-day, rent car to visit Hill towns
Day 6: Hill towns (Siena, Montepulciano??)
Day 7: Drive back to Florence to return car, take train to Naples
Day 8: Capri / Sorrento ?
Day 9: Capri / Sorrento? - Take train back to Rome later in the day
Day 10: Leave Rome
Look forward to hearing your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Medical Providers
- 2 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 3 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 4 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 5 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 6 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 7 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 8 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 9 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 magnified mirror
- 12 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 13 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 14 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 15 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 16 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 19 San Sebastián
- 20 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 21 italy Cinque Terre
- 22 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 23 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 24 Can parking
- 25 Venice to Zermatt by Train