What we are set on: Fly in and out of Rome (due to direct flights from Phila.)
Please provide feedback on the below, is this realistic or not, and will we have enough time in each place to really enjoy ourselves.
Day 1: Arrive in Rome
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Leave Rome take train to Florence
Day 4: Florence (overnight)
Day 5: Leave Florence mid-day, rent car to visit Hill towns
Day 6: Hill towns (Siena, Montepulciano??)
Day 7: Drive back to Florence to return car, take train to Naples
Day 8: Capri / Sorrento ?
Day 9: Capri / Sorrento? - Take train back to Rome later in the day
Day 10: Leave Rome
Look forward to hearing your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 2 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 3 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 6 Europe itinerary questions
- 7 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 8 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 9 Brugge hotel help
- 10 Old European currency
- 11 Denmark or Sweden?
- 12 Amsterdam hotels
- 13 Five night Ireland Trip
- 14 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 15 Paris hotels
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 London Hotels
- 18 10 days in Paris and......
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 21 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 22 1 month in Europe
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 25 Intercity Notte training boarding time