I am looking into a solo trip to Croatia, Slovenia and than possibly on to Italy in September. Am trying to access looking at various tour operators. Jay Way states that they specialize in Croatia, Slovenia, Eastern Europe. The reviews on the site are positive, but not recent so trying to do my due diligence before I fork over some money. call me careful. Any feedback positive or negative would be appreciated...
Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 2 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 3 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 4 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 5 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 6 England & Scotland in April
- 7 Rome Areas to stay
- 8 Transport in Venice
- 9 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 10 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 11 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 12 Kimhe--flamenco
- 13 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 14 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 15 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 16 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 17 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 18 St Germain
- 19 Lakes District UK
- 20 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 21 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?
- 22 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 23 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 24 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 25 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car