I am looking into a solo trip to Croatia, Slovenia and than possibly on to Italy in September. Am trying to access looking at various tour operators. Jay Way states that they specialize in Croatia, Slovenia, Eastern Europe. The reviews on the site are positive, but not recent so trying to do my due diligence before I fork over some money. call me careful. Any feedback positive or negative would be appreciated...
Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 2 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 3 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 4 Need help with itinerary
- 5 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 6 Cyprus photo gallery
- 7 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 8 Cornwall or Paris?
- 9 Schengen rule made easy
- 10 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 11 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 12 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 13 First Trip to Europe
- 14 One month (ish) in Spain
- 15 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 16 London hotel tax is 20%
- 17 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 18 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 19 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 20 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 21 Sorrento Advice Please
- 22 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 23 Student Visa versus Residence Card
- 24 Mama Mia Italy!
- 25 Scandinavian tour - first time!