My girlfriend and I will be heading to Europe this November/December for 17 nights. Typically, we wouldn't go in November but we got a great deal on flights and couldn't pass up.
We've done some preliminary planning and are trying to plan out our route. She wants to try and hit as many of the major cities as we can, to get a brief but full and wide variety of experiences. We think we have a basic idea of where we would go and have this determined so far:
Nov 20 -- Arrive in Milan at 7:45am from NYC. Depart immediately to Zermatt
Nov 21 - Day in Zermatt, night train (8:00pm) from Zermatt to Rome via Milan.
Nov 22 - Rome
Nov 23 - Rome
Nov 24 - Rome
Nov 25 - Venice (would take train overnight on the 24th from Rome)
Nov 26 - Berlin/Barcelona (fly to Berlin around Noon from Venice)
Nov 27 - Berlin/Barcelona
Nov 28 - Berlin/Barcelona
Nov 29 - Amsterdam
Nov 30 - Amsterdam
Dec 1 - London
Dec 2 - London
Dec 3 - London
Dec 4 - Paris
Dec 5 - Paris
Dec 6 - Paris
Dec 7 - Home.
Any input on if we should do Berlin or Barcelona? That section of our proposal still seems up in the air and we can't really decide. The above route is based on going to Berlin, if we did Barcelona instead we would likely swap the route around a bit (Zermatt-Venice-Rome-Barcelona-Paris-Amsterdam-London).
Any thoughts, feedback, and recommendations are welcome. I realize this is probably going to seem rushed, just trying to squeeze in as much as we can.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 총판노하우 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 Chania
- 3 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 4 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 7 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 8 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 9 Help on ancient history route
- 10 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 11 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 12 Studying art in English in venice
- 13 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 14 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 15 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 16 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 17 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 21 French language immersion schools in France
- 22 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 25 Paris Perfect Legal?