Now that the plane tickets to Espana are booked thanks to Delta and a lot of Amex points.
I've updated my itinerary and wanted feedback for my family of 4 (boys 12 and) for July/August 2012....
Please feel free to comment on the plan as well as the hotels.
Fly US to Madrid
Madrid 4 nights, including day trip via train to Toledo
Madrid Hotel: Splendom Suites Madrid - 2 bedroom hotel/apartment
Train from Madrid to Seville
Seville 3 nights
Seville Hotel: Hotel Amadeus
Train from Seville to Cordoba
1 night Cordoba
Cordoba Hotel: Amistad
Train Cordoba to Granada
2 nights Granada
Granada Hotel: Macia Real de la Alhambra
Fly from Granada to Barcelona
4 nights Barcelona
Hotel Barcelona: Splendom Suites Barcelona - 2 bedroom hotel/apartment
Fly to US from Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 2 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 5 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 9 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 11 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 12 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 13 Planning A trip
- 14 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 15 Driving through Paris
- 16 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 17 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 18 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 19 Bruges
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 23 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 24 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 25 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
Feedback on Updated Spain Itinerary for my family of 4 with kids