Now that the plane tickets to Espana are booked thanks to Delta and a lot of Amex points.
I've updated my itinerary and wanted feedback for my family of 4 (boys 12 and) for July/August 2012....
Please feel free to comment on the plan as well as the hotels.
Fly US to Madrid
Madrid 4 nights, including day trip via train to Toledo
Madrid Hotel: Splendom Suites Madrid - 2 bedroom hotel/apartment
Train from Madrid to Seville
Seville 3 nights
Seville Hotel: Hotel Amadeus
Train from Seville to Cordoba
1 night Cordoba
Cordoba Hotel: Amistad
Train Cordoba to Granada
2 nights Granada
Granada Hotel: Macia Real de la Alhambra
Fly from Granada to Barcelona
4 nights Barcelona
Hotel Barcelona: Splendom Suites Barcelona - 2 bedroom hotel/apartment
Fly to US from Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 2 stonehenge day trip from london
- 3 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 4 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 5 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 6 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 7 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 8 Scotland Trip Report
- 9 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 10 Charming areas to explore in London
- 11 Cinqueterre
- 12 Trip to Ireland in September
- 13 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 14 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 15 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 16 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 17 Cornwall UK
- 18 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 19 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 20 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 Train tickets in Italy?
- 22 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 23 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 24 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 25 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
Feedback on Updated Spain Itinerary for my family of 4 with kids