Now that the plane tickets to Espana are booked thanks to Delta and a lot of Amex points.
I've updated my itinerary and wanted feedback for my family of 4 (boys 12 and) for July/August 2012....
Please feel free to comment on the plan as well as the hotels.
Fly US to Madrid
Madrid 4 nights, including day trip via train to Toledo
Madrid Hotel: Splendom Suites Madrid - 2 bedroom hotel/apartment
Train from Madrid to Seville
Seville 3 nights
Seville Hotel: Hotel Amadeus
Train from Seville to Cordoba
1 night Cordoba
Cordoba Hotel: Amistad
Train Cordoba to Granada
2 nights Granada
Granada Hotel: Macia Real de la Alhambra
Fly from Granada to Barcelona
4 nights Barcelona
Hotel Barcelona: Splendom Suites Barcelona - 2 bedroom hotel/apartment
Fly to US from Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 3 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 4 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 5 Paris and Normandy
- 6 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 7 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 8 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 9 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 12 DUBROVNIK: staying inside oldtown vs Hotel Excelsior/Hilton?
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 15 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 16 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 17 Airport Transit Visa
- 18 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 19 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 20 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 21 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 22 Paris advice with kids
- 23 Anniversary trip to France
- 24 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 25 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
Feedback on Updated Spain Itinerary for my family of 4 with kids