Now that the plane tickets to Espana are booked thanks to Delta and a lot of Amex points.
I've updated my itinerary and wanted feedback for my family of 4 (boys 12 and) for July/August 2012....
Please feel free to comment on the plan as well as the hotels.
Fly US to Madrid
Madrid 4 nights, including day trip via train to Toledo
Madrid Hotel: Splendom Suites Madrid - 2 bedroom hotel/apartment
Train from Madrid to Seville
Seville 3 nights
Seville Hotel: Hotel Amadeus
Train from Seville to Cordoba
1 night Cordoba
Cordoba Hotel: Amistad
Train Cordoba to Granada
2 nights Granada
Granada Hotel: Macia Real de la Alhambra
Fly from Granada to Barcelona
4 nights Barcelona
Hotel Barcelona: Splendom Suites Barcelona - 2 bedroom hotel/apartment
Fly to US from Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 2 Norwegian Air?
- 3 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 4 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 5 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 6 Highclare Castle
- 7 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 8 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 9 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 10 Salzburg itinerary review
- 11 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 12 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 13 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 14 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 15 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 16 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 17 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 18 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 19 Spain: train/rental car help
- 20 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 21 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 22 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 23 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
Feedback on Updated Spain Itinerary for my family of 4 with kids