Now that the plane tickets to Espana are booked thanks to Delta and a lot of Amex points.
I've updated my itinerary and wanted feedback for my family of 4 (boys 12 and) for July/August 2012....
Please feel free to comment on the plan as well as the hotels.
Fly US to Madrid
Madrid 4 nights, including day trip via train to Toledo
Madrid Hotel: Splendom Suites Madrid - 2 bedroom hotel/apartment
Train from Madrid to Seville
Seville 3 nights
Seville Hotel: Hotel Amadeus
Train from Seville to Cordoba
1 night Cordoba
Cordoba Hotel: Amistad
Train Cordoba to Granada
2 nights Granada
Granada Hotel: Macia Real de la Alhambra
Fly from Granada to Barcelona
4 nights Barcelona
Hotel Barcelona: Splendom Suites Barcelona - 2 bedroom hotel/apartment
Fly to US from Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 2 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 5 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 6 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Maximizing Norway time
- 9 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 10 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 11 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 12 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 13 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 14 Hiking in Switzerland
- 15 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 16 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 17 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 18 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 19 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 20 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 21 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 24 CASH OR CARD?
- 25 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
Feedback on Updated Spain Itinerary for my family of 4 with kids