I am considering flying to Paris from Naples using Transavia airlines, but I hearing lot of negative feedback related to cancelled flights among others. Has anybody flown this airlines before and what was your experience?
Feedback on Transavia Airlines
- 1 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 9 Family European winter holiday
- 10 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 11 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 12 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 13 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 14 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 15 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 16 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 17 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 18 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 19 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 20 Istanbul hotels
- 21 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 22 2 Week European Itinerary
- 23 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 24 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 25 More help with housing in Puglia