We are a couple in our mid 50s looking for fun an educational small group day tours for Florence, Rome and maybe Venice. I know many say you don"t need tours but we do want them. I am hoping to find tours that are educational but not geared towards academia and fun. I am considering both ArtViva and Walks of Italy and would greatly appreciate any feedback from people who have been on these tours or others that you feel would work for us. Since we are only two people the cost of private tours is not an option for us. Thank you.
feedback on small group day tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 2 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 3 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 4 Three ferries to Mull
- 5 Eastern Europe
- 6 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 7 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 8 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 9 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 10 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 13 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 14 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 15 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 16 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 17 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 18 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 19 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 20 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 21 American Express
- 22 Airport ATMs
- 23 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 24 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 25 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague