We are a couple in our mid 50s looking for fun an educational small group day tours for Florence, Rome and maybe Venice. I know many say you don"t need tours but we do want them. I am hoping to find tours that are educational but not geared towards academia and fun. I am considering both ArtViva and Walks of Italy and would greatly appreciate any feedback from people who have been on these tours or others that you feel would work for us. Since we are only two people the cost of private tours is not an option for us. Thank you.
feedback on small group day tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 3 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 4 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 5 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 6 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 7 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 8 Ireland or Scotland
- 9 I dream of Europe
- 10 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 11 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 12 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 13 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 14 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 15 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 16 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 17 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 20 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 Weekend in Norfolk
- 23 Athens at New Years
- 24 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 25 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?