We are a couple in our mid 50s looking for fun an educational small group day tours for Florence, Rome and maybe Venice. I know many say you don"t need tours but we do want them. I am hoping to find tours that are educational but not geared towards academia and fun. I am considering both ArtViva and Walks of Italy and would greatly appreciate any feedback from people who have been on these tours or others that you feel would work for us. Since we are only two people the cost of private tours is not an option for us. Thank you.
feedback on small group day tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 2 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 3 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 4 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 5 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 6 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 7 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 8 Paris and where else?
- 9 Raining in rome
- 10 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 11 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 12 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 13 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 14 Italian Lakes
- 15 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 16 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 17 Autumn in Paris
- 18 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 19 Help With Vienna
- 20 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 21 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 22 Trains in Europe
- 23 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 24 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 25 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna