I'm considering renting a studio apartment from a posting found on VRBO. I'm considering the "La Traviata" studio apartment. The price seems right, 470 Euros for 6 nights. The apartment is in the Latin Quarter and the pictures look nice. (www.paristudios.com). The owners are Parisien's living in New York (Claude and Vivienne?). Does anyhave any experience with these individuals or have stayed in any of their rentals? Your feedback is appreciated.
Feedback on Paris Apt Rentals "Paristudios.com"
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 3 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 4 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 A very bad experience with Rentalcars
- 9 Three for the road
- 10 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 11 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 12 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 13 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 14 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 17 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 To Paris and Provence in June
- 20 Planning a holiday
- 21 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 22 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 25 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.