I'm considering renting a studio apartment from a posting found on VRBO. I'm considering the "La Traviata" studio apartment. The price seems right, 470 Euros for 6 nights. The apartment is in the Latin Quarter and the pictures look nice. (www.paristudios.com). The owners are Parisien's living in New York (Claude and Vivienne?). Does anyhave any experience with these individuals or have stayed in any of their rentals? Your feedback is appreciated.
Feedback on Paris Apt Rentals "Paristudios.com"
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany compounding pharmacy
- 2 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 3 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 6 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 7 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 8 Northern Spain
- 9 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 10 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 11 week in calabria
- 12 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 13 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 14 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 15 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 16 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 17 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 18 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 19 Akrotiri Tours
- 20 Walking in Oslo
- 21 London hotel tax is 20%
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 24 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 25 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France