I'm considering renting a studio apartment from a posting found on VRBO. I'm considering the "La Traviata" studio apartment. The price seems right, 470 Euros for 6 nights. The apartment is in the Latin Quarter and the pictures look nice. (www.paristudios.com). The owners are Parisien's living in New York (Claude and Vivienne?). Does anyhave any experience with these individuals or have stayed in any of their rentals? Your feedback is appreciated.
Feedback on Paris Apt Rentals "Paristudios.com"
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 3 Planning my days in Paris
- 4 Which tour company would be best?
- 5 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 6 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 7 France by rail or car?
- 8 Otherchelebi and others in Istanbul
- 9 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 10 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 11 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 12 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 13 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 14 London at Xmas
- 15 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 16 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 17 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 18 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 19 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 20 French Riviera and Italy 3 weeks - need itinerary help and suggestions
- 21 Portugal Trip 21-30 April 2013
- 22 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 23 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 24 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 25 Bank of England Museum