Just found out that I'll be in Bologna for 4 weeks, starting at the beginning of May. I'm planning to rent a self-catered apartment for my husband and I.
I would like to enroll in an Italian language school in the city, for the entire 4 weeks - - Mondays through Fridays, in the mornings.
Have combed through the Italy forums here, and find quite a bit of feedback on specific cooking schools in Bologna, as well as language courses in other Italian cities/towns, such as Siena, and Florence, but hardly anything's been posted on language courses held in Bologna.
Have any of you taken Italian language courses(s) in Bologna? If so, what was your experience with the school you attended?
I have a tight timeline to pick a school, so any help in narrowing down the list of potential schools will be much appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam Bruges London Paris - 11 nights?
- 2 Paris - Public Toilets Are a Changing...
- 3 Seeing the Vatican in Rome
- 4 German train transfer times
- 5 Merces neighborhood, Lisbon
- 6 pick pockets in Rome
- 7 Rental apartment in Limassol Cyprus
- 8 Venturing even further
- 9 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 10 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 11 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 12 Paris in April
- 13 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 14 19 day Sicily Oct itinerary --take 2
- 15 8 hour layover at Oslo airport
- 16 Geiranger - Trollstigen
- 17 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen
- 18 Planning a Trip in Scandinavia
- 19 Transport around Europe
- 20 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 21 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 22 HELP- 4days challenge: Amsterdam + Zaanse.S + D.Haag+ Kinderdijk
- 23 Help! Trains to Brugge from Brussels
- 24 Outrageous car rental price in Lofoten, Norway!
- 25 Planning west-east trip along Alps: Help!