Just found out that I'll be in Bologna for 4 weeks, starting at the beginning of May. I'm planning to rent a self-catered apartment for my husband and I.
I would like to enroll in an Italian language school in the city, for the entire 4 weeks - - Mondays through Fridays, in the mornings.
Have combed through the Italy forums here, and find quite a bit of feedback on specific cooking schools in Bologna, as well as language courses in other Italian cities/towns, such as Siena, and Florence, but hardly anything's been posted on language courses held in Bologna.
Have any of you taken Italian language courses(s) in Bologna? If so, what was your experience with the school you attended?
I have a tight timeline to pick a school, so any help in narrowing down the list of potential schools will be much appreciated!!!
Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 2 5am arrival in Dublin
- 3 10 Hours in Brussels
- 4 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 5 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 6 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 7 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 11 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 12 Local Tour in Provence?
- 13 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 14 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 15 Hotel in Venice
- 16 What are the best places to see in England
- 17 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 18 Transportation in Barcelona
- 19 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 20 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 21 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 24 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 25 Day trip from London to Paris