Just found out that I'll be in Bologna for 4 weeks, starting at the beginning of May. I'm planning to rent a self-catered apartment for my husband and I.
I would like to enroll in an Italian language school in the city, for the entire 4 weeks - - Mondays through Fridays, in the mornings.
Have combed through the Italy forums here, and find quite a bit of feedback on specific cooking schools in Bologna, as well as language courses in other Italian cities/towns, such as Siena, and Florence, but hardly anything's been posted on language courses held in Bologna.
Have any of you taken Italian language courses(s) in Bologna? If so, what was your experience with the school you attended?
I have a tight timeline to pick a school, so any help in narrowing down the list of potential schools will be much appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 2 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 3 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 4 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 5 Seville Itinerary
- 6 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 7 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 8 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 9 Dolomites October 14-18
- 10 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 11 Italy by car
- 12 Florence 2 weeks
- 13 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 14 Santorini
- 15 One in Paris ... help
- 16 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 17 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 18 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 19 T Mobile Does it Again
- 20 Which order should I travel
- 21 Which order should I travel
- 22 Which order should I travel
- 23 Strasbourg sights and day trips
- 24 Train questions for Switzerland
- 25 First timers to Italy