Just found out that I'll be in Bologna for 4 weeks, starting at the beginning of May. I'm planning to rent a self-catered apartment for my husband and I.
I would like to enroll in an Italian language school in the city, for the entire 4 weeks - - Mondays through Fridays, in the mornings.
Have combed through the Italy forums here, and find quite a bit of feedback on specific cooking schools in Bologna, as well as language courses in other Italian cities/towns, such as Siena, and Florence, but hardly anything's been posted on language courses held in Bologna.
Have any of you taken Italian language courses(s) in Bologna? If so, what was your experience with the school you attended?
I have a tight timeline to pick a school, so any help in narrowing down the list of potential schools will be much appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 2 One free day in Barcelona
- 3 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 4 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 5 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 6 Greek Village
- 7 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 10 Sicily help
- 11 PARIS
- 12 Athens Help
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 "Too Much Cows"
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 17 Thinking about the Fjords
- 18 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 19 Rome -- The next time around
- 20 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 21 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 22 Rome to Venice
- 23 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 24 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 25 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?