Just found out that I'll be in Bologna for 4 weeks, starting at the beginning of May. I'm planning to rent a self-catered apartment for my husband and I.
I would like to enroll in an Italian language school in the city, for the entire 4 weeks - - Mondays through Fridays, in the mornings.
Have combed through the Italy forums here, and find quite a bit of feedback on specific cooking schools in Bologna, as well as language courses in other Italian cities/towns, such as Siena, and Florence, but hardly anything's been posted on language courses held in Bologna.
Have any of you taken Italian language courses(s) in Bologna? If so, what was your experience with the school you attended?
I have a tight timeline to pick a school, so any help in narrowing down the list of potential schools will be much appreciated!!!
Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 2nd time around
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 4 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 5 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 6 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 7 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 10 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 11 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 12 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 13 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 14 Rovinj, Croatia
- 15 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 16 Paris November 2014
- 17 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 18 Traveling in France by train
- 19 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 20 Unique Venice Activity
- 21 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 22 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 23 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 24 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 25 Do unused RATP tickets expire?