Just found out that I'll be in Bologna for 4 weeks, starting at the beginning of May. I'm planning to rent a self-catered apartment for my husband and I.
I would like to enroll in an Italian language school in the city, for the entire 4 weeks - - Mondays through Fridays, in the mornings.
Have combed through the Italy forums here, and find quite a bit of feedback on specific cooking schools in Bologna, as well as language courses in other Italian cities/towns, such as Siena, and Florence, but hardly anything's been posted on language courses held in Bologna.
Have any of you taken Italian language courses(s) in Bologna? If so, what was your experience with the school you attended?
I have a tight timeline to pick a school, so any help in narrowing down the list of potential schools will be much appreciated!!!
Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 1 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 2 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 3 rent car / Munich
- 4 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Italian Lakes gardens
- 7 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 8 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 9 Greek islands from Turkey
- 10 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 TGV and Provence questions
- 13 Novels set in Greece
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 18 More help with housing in Puglia
- 19 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Rome Accommodation
- 24 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 25 Travel from Prague to Basel