Just found out that I'll be in Bologna for 4 weeks, starting at the beginning of May. I'm planning to rent a self-catered apartment for my husband and I.
I would like to enroll in an Italian language school in the city, for the entire 4 weeks - - Mondays through Fridays, in the mornings.
Have combed through the Italy forums here, and find quite a bit of feedback on specific cooking schools in Bologna, as well as language courses in other Italian cities/towns, such as Siena, and Florence, but hardly anything's been posted on language courses held in Bologna.
Have any of you taken Italian language courses(s) in Bologna? If so, what was your experience with the school you attended?
I have a tight timeline to pick a school, so any help in narrowing down the list of potential schools will be much appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Palermo Apartment
- 2 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 3 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 4 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 5 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 6 SURPRISE TRIP
- 7 Language to use in Belgium
- 8 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 9 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 10 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 11 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 12 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 13 Barcelona - places to stay
- 14 Fado in Lisbon
- 15 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 16 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 17 Help with Italy Itinerary
- 18 Moldova and Transnistria
- 19 Camogli and surrounds
- 20 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 21 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 22 Whistle stop family road trip
- 23 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 24 travel fan 220v?
- 25 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip