Just found out that I'll be in Bologna for 4 weeks, starting at the beginning of May. I'm planning to rent a self-catered apartment for my husband and I.
I would like to enroll in an Italian language school in the city, for the entire 4 weeks - - Mondays through Fridays, in the mornings.
Have combed through the Italy forums here, and find quite a bit of feedback on specific cooking schools in Bologna, as well as language courses in other Italian cities/towns, such as Siena, and Florence, but hardly anything's been posted on language courses held in Bologna.
Have any of you taken Italian language courses(s) in Bologna? If so, what was your experience with the school you attended?
I have a tight timeline to pick a school, so any help in narrowing down the list of potential schools will be much appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 2 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 3 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 4 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 7 Croatia transportation question.
- 8 Cutback on Spain trip
- 9 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 where to stay in London?
- 12 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 13 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 14 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 15 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 16 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 17 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 20 driving from ancona to rome
- 21 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 22 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 23 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 24 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 25 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?