Just found out that I'll be in Bologna for 4 weeks, starting at the beginning of May. I'm planning to rent a self-catered apartment for my husband and I.
I would like to enroll in an Italian language school in the city, for the entire 4 weeks - - Mondays through Fridays, in the mornings.
Have combed through the Italy forums here, and find quite a bit of feedback on specific cooking schools in Bologna, as well as language courses in other Italian cities/towns, such as Siena, and Florence, but hardly anything's been posted on language courses held in Bologna.
Have any of you taken Italian language courses(s) in Bologna? If so, what was your experience with the school you attended?
I have a tight timeline to pick a school, so any help in narrowing down the list of potential schools will be much appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료 바다이야기 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 3 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 4 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 7 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 8 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 9 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 10 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 11 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 12 London 6 day itinerary
- 13 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 14 Sim Cards
- 15 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 16 London in Winter Report
- 17 Portugal rental car
- 18 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 19 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 20 IWM
- 21 London Hotel - Different Request
- 22 Seville to Cordoba
- 23 3 nights in Madrid
- 24 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 25 Travelling Iceland