Just found out that I'll be in Bologna for 4 weeks, starting at the beginning of May. I'm planning to rent a self-catered apartment for my husband and I.
I would like to enroll in an Italian language school in the city, for the entire 4 weeks - - Mondays through Fridays, in the mornings.
Have combed through the Italy forums here, and find quite a bit of feedback on specific cooking schools in Bologna, as well as language courses in other Italian cities/towns, such as Siena, and Florence, but hardly anything's been posted on language courses held in Bologna.
Have any of you taken Italian language courses(s) in Bologna? If so, what was your experience with the school you attended?
I have a tight timeline to pick a school, so any help in narrowing down the list of potential schools will be much appreciated!!!
Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 VISA question
- 4 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 5 French Basque region
- 6 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 7 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 8 Which european city?
- 9 Italy Countryside
- 10 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 11 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 12 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 13 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 16 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 17 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 18 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 19 biking tours in Italy?
- 20 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 22 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 23 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 24 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe