Just found out that I'll be in Bologna for 4 weeks, starting at the beginning of May. I'm planning to rent a self-catered apartment for my husband and I.
I would like to enroll in an Italian language school in the city, for the entire 4 weeks - - Mondays through Fridays, in the mornings.
Have combed through the Italy forums here, and find quite a bit of feedback on specific cooking schools in Bologna, as well as language courses in other Italian cities/towns, such as Siena, and Florence, but hardly anything's been posted on language courses held in Bologna.
Have any of you taken Italian language courses(s) in Bologna? If so, what was your experience with the school you attended?
I have a tight timeline to pick a school, so any help in narrowing down the list of potential schools will be much appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 2 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 3 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 4 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 5 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 6 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 7 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 8 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 9 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 10 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 11 Rome Apartment Rental Using SleepInItaly, Airbnb or RentalInRome?
- 12 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 13 Holiday in Europe
- 14 Hostel Advice
- 15 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 16 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 17 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 18 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 19 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 20 Romanhomes.com - looking for RECENT info, please
- 21 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 22 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 23 Hertz Never Lost
- 24 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 25 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?