Just found out that I'll be in Bologna for 4 weeks, starting at the beginning of May. I'm planning to rent a self-catered apartment for my husband and I.
I would like to enroll in an Italian language school in the city, for the entire 4 weeks - - Mondays through Fridays, in the mornings.
Have combed through the Italy forums here, and find quite a bit of feedback on specific cooking schools in Bologna, as well as language courses in other Italian cities/towns, such as Siena, and Florence, but hardly anything's been posted on language courses held in Bologna.
Have any of you taken Italian language courses(s) in Bologna? If so, what was your experience with the school you attended?
I have a tight timeline to pick a school, so any help in narrowing down the list of potential schools will be much appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Codeine without a Rx?
- 2 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 3 Berlin, Nice and London
- 4 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 5 Venice
- 6 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 9 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 10 charming cities in Spain
- 11 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 12 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 13 Day in Madrid
- 14 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 15 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 16 Le Marche Research Help
- 17 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 18 Rental car in Menton
- 19 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 20 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 21 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 22 7 days in Greece
- 23 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 24 Help with Off Exploring blog
- 25 Itinerary Help for Portugal