Just found out that I'll be in Bologna for 4 weeks, starting at the beginning of May. I'm planning to rent a self-catered apartment for my husband and I.
I would like to enroll in an Italian language school in the city, for the entire 4 weeks - - Mondays through Fridays, in the mornings.
Have combed through the Italy forums here, and find quite a bit of feedback on specific cooking schools in Bologna, as well as language courses in other Italian cities/towns, such as Siena, and Florence, but hardly anything's been posted on language courses held in Bologna.
Have any of you taken Italian language courses(s) in Bologna? If so, what was your experience with the school you attended?
I have a tight timeline to pick a school, so any help in narrowing down the list of potential schools will be much appreciated!!!
Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 1 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 4 7 days in Andalucia
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 7 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 9 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 10 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 13 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 14 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 15 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 London for Christmas
- 22 Belgium
- 23 Navigo Decouverte
- 24 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 25 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days