Just found out that I'll be in Bologna for 4 weeks, starting at the beginning of May. I'm planning to rent a self-catered apartment for my husband and I.
I would like to enroll in an Italian language school in the city, for the entire 4 weeks - - Mondays through Fridays, in the mornings.
Have combed through the Italy forums here, and find quite a bit of feedback on specific cooking schools in Bologna, as well as language courses in other Italian cities/towns, such as Siena, and Florence, but hardly anything's been posted on language courses held in Bologna.
Have any of you taken Italian language courses(s) in Bologna? If so, what was your experience with the school you attended?
I have a tight timeline to pick a school, so any help in narrowing down the list of potential schools will be much appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 2 Madrid/Lisbon
- 3 Day trips from Florence
- 4 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 5 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 6 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 7 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 10 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 11 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 12 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 17 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 18 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 19 Oporto
- 20 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 21 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 22 Perugia
- 23 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 24 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 25 Ronda Wine/biking