Just found out that I'll be in Bologna for 4 weeks, starting at the beginning of May. I'm planning to rent a self-catered apartment for my husband and I.
I would like to enroll in an Italian language school in the city, for the entire 4 weeks - - Mondays through Fridays, in the mornings.
Have combed through the Italy forums here, and find quite a bit of feedback on specific cooking schools in Bologna, as well as language courses in other Italian cities/towns, such as Siena, and Florence, but hardly anything's been posted on language courses held in Bologna.
Have any of you taken Italian language courses(s) in Bologna? If so, what was your experience with the school you attended?
I have a tight timeline to pick a school, so any help in narrowing down the list of potential schools will be much appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 venice to lucca by car
- 2 Ecstacy of St. Teresa Under Renovation?
- 3 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 4 Itenerary Opinion
- 5 10 Days trip to Europe
- 6 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 7 Northern Spain
- 8 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 9 London-Paris solo trip
- 10 Healthy eating in Rome
- 11 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 12 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 13 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 14 Shoppingin Spain
- 15 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 16 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 17 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 18 Where to stay around Munich
- 19 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 20 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 21 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 22 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 23 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 24 Daytrip Ideas from Assisi (leaving this Saturday)
- 25 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated