Just found out that I'll be in Bologna for 4 weeks, starting at the beginning of May. I'm planning to rent a self-catered apartment for my husband and I.
I would like to enroll in an Italian language school in the city, for the entire 4 weeks - - Mondays through Fridays, in the mornings.
Have combed through the Italy forums here, and find quite a bit of feedback on specific cooking schools in Bologna, as well as language courses in other Italian cities/towns, such as Siena, and Florence, but hardly anything's been posted on language courses held in Bologna.
Have any of you taken Italian language courses(s) in Bologna? If so, what was your experience with the school you attended?
I have a tight timeline to pick a school, so any help in narrowing down the list of potential schools will be much appreciated!!!
Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 4 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 5 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 8 He said , she said
- 9 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 10 Munich with a car?
- 11 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 14 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 15 Itinerary Help!
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 19 tour guides in rome
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 23 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 24 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 25 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014