Just found out that I'll be in Bologna for 4 weeks, starting at the beginning of May. I'm planning to rent a self-catered apartment for my husband and I.
I would like to enroll in an Italian language school in the city, for the entire 4 weeks - - Mondays through Fridays, in the mornings.
Have combed through the Italy forums here, and find quite a bit of feedback on specific cooking schools in Bologna, as well as language courses in other Italian cities/towns, such as Siena, and Florence, but hardly anything's been posted on language courses held in Bologna.
Have any of you taken Italian language courses(s) in Bologna? If so, what was your experience with the school you attended?
I have a tight timeline to pick a school, so any help in narrowing down the list of potential schools will be much appreciated!!!
Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 2 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 3 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 4 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 5 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 6 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 7 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 8 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 9 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 10 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 11 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 12 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 13 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 14 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 15 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 16 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 17 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 18 I dream of Europe
- 19 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 20 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 21 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 22 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 23 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 24 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 25 Rome Food Tour