Just found out that I'll be in Bologna for 4 weeks, starting at the beginning of May. I'm planning to rent a self-catered apartment for my husband and I.
I would like to enroll in an Italian language school in the city, for the entire 4 weeks - - Mondays through Fridays, in the mornings.
Have combed through the Italy forums here, and find quite a bit of feedback on specific cooking schools in Bologna, as well as language courses in other Italian cities/towns, such as Siena, and Florence, but hardly anything's been posted on language courses held in Bologna.
Have any of you taken Italian language courses(s) in Bologna? If so, what was your experience with the school you attended?
I have a tight timeline to pick a school, so any help in narrowing down the list of potential schools will be much appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 2 http://wellnesssystemreport.co.uk/white-light-smile-reviews/
- 3 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 4 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 5 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 6 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 7 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 8 Stonehenge and Bath
- 9 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 10 train from ravenna to parma
- 11 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 12 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 13 Puglia
- 14 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 17 Ireland driving itinerary
- 18 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 19 Manchester on derby weekend
- 20 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 21 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 22 Day trips from Uzes
- 23 Greece Experts
- 24 My First Trip to Europe...
- 25 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...