Just found out that I'll be in Bologna for 4 weeks, starting at the beginning of May. I'm planning to rent a self-catered apartment for my husband and I.
I would like to enroll in an Italian language school in the city, for the entire 4 weeks - - Mondays through Fridays, in the mornings.
Have combed through the Italy forums here, and find quite a bit of feedback on specific cooking schools in Bologna, as well as language courses in other Italian cities/towns, such as Siena, and Florence, but hardly anything's been posted on language courses held in Bologna.
Have any of you taken Italian language courses(s) in Bologna? If so, what was your experience with the school you attended?
I have a tight timeline to pick a school, so any help in narrowing down the list of potential schools will be much appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsteppolicy.com/rock-hard-male-enhancement/
- 2 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 3 20 free days of Europe
- 4 Girona and Besalau
- 5 3 nights in Paris
- 6 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 7 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 8 Scotland November 2015
- 9 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 10 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 11 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 12 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 13 Greece in 15 Days
- 14 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 15 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 16 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 17 Travel WiFi - France
- 18 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 19 Help with itinerary
- 20 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 21 1 day trip from Nice
- 22 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 23 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 24 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 25 Planning Advice!