I will be traveling to Spain in October with a large group of friends and we will start off our trip in Barcelona. I have been reading posts about apartments and while it seems like some have a great experience, some also have a pretty poor one. I am hoping for some feedback on a few I have chosen to try to narrow down my options. Has anyone stayed at any of these apartments and can you provide any feedback, good or bad? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 2 Capri, Pompeii, Amalfi in 3 days with Naples as base...
- 3 Barcelona completely overrated
- 4 Scooter hire in Sorrento/Amalfi...
- 5 26 days in Italy
- 6 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 7 Family holidays in Italy
- 8 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 9 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 10 5 Days in Dublin
- 11 How to Work Mastique Age-Defying ?
- 12 Trimplex Elite Makes You Young Looking and slim Once again!
- 13 tablet
- 14 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 15 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 16 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 17 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 18 Prague old town
- 19 Rome Airport Question!
- 20 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 21 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 22 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 23 Car rental between countries
- 24 Holland Itinerary
- 25 Train Ticket Help