I will be traveling to Spain in October with a large group of friends and we will start off our trip in Barcelona. I have been reading posts about apartments and while it seems like some have a great experience, some also have a pretty poor one. I am hoping for some feedback on a few I have chosen to try to narrow down my options. Has anyone stayed at any of these apartments and can you provide any feedback, good or bad? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 2 Visiting the Black Forest
- 3 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 4 Laundry - Ireland?
- 5 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 6 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 7 France to stop making foie grois
- 8 AVE train tickets questions.
- 9 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 10 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 11 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 12 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 13 Rome to Positano
- 14 Day trips from Uzes
- 15 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 16 Naples or Genoa
- 17 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 18 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 19 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 20 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 21 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 22 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome
- 23 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??