I will be traveling to Spain in October with a large group of friends and we will start off our trip in Barcelona. I have been reading posts about apartments and while it seems like some have a great experience, some also have a pretty poor one. I am hoping for some feedback on a few I have chosen to try to narrow down my options. Has anyone stayed at any of these apartments and can you provide any feedback, good or bad? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 4 Advices about our itiniary
- 5 Brief trip report Naples
- 6 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 7 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 8 Private transportation
- 9 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 10 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 11 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 12 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 13 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 14 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 15 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 16 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 17 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 18 Global Travel Warning...
- 19 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 20 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 22 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 23 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 24 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 25 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive