I will be traveling to Spain in October with a large group of friends and we will start off our trip in Barcelona. I have been reading posts about apartments and while it seems like some have a great experience, some also have a pretty poor one. I am hoping for some feedback on a few I have chosen to try to narrow down my options. Has anyone stayed at any of these apartments and can you provide any feedback, good or bad? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 2 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 3 Barcelona sites: attire
- 4 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 5 What train pass for Paris?
- 6 Cheap buses in Germany/Austria
- 7 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 8 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 9 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 10 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 11 short trip klon to koblenz
- 12 Rome Walking Guide
- 13 Barcelona Itinerary
- 14 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 15 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
- 16 Paris Visite pass
- 17 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 18 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 19 Cinque Terre
- 20 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 21 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 22 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 23 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 Referendum in Greece