I will be traveling to Spain in October with a large group of friends and we will start off our trip in Barcelona. I have been reading posts about apartments and while it seems like some have a great experience, some also have a pretty poor one. I am hoping for some feedback on a few I have chosen to try to narrow down my options. Has anyone stayed at any of these apartments and can you provide any feedback, good or bad? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 2 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 3 If you had to choose one......
- 4 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 5 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 6 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 7 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 8 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 9 Driving in Italy?
- 10 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 11 English Countryside
- 12 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 13 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 14 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 15 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 16 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 17 Granada to Madrid
- 18 Croatia
- 19 Croatia trip Planning
- 20 Norway -Trips
- 21 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 22 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 23 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 24 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 25 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries