I will be traveling to Spain in October with a large group of friends and we will start off our trip in Barcelona. I have been reading posts about apartments and while it seems like some have a great experience, some also have a pretty poor one. I am hoping for some feedback on a few I have chosen to try to narrow down my options. Has anyone stayed at any of these apartments and can you provide any feedback, good or bad? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다낭카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■라이브카지노メ라이브카지노
- 2 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 3 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 4 Spain in December
- 5 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 6 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 7 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 8 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 9 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 10 Greek Islands (small)
- 11 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 Lay over time
- 14 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 15 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 16 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 17 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 18 K-Day
- 19 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 20 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 21 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 25 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands