If any of you has recently stayed at Apartments Las Cruces in Seville, please let me have your feedback. Mostly in terms of size of room, clean beds & bathrooms, good location (close to major attractions), safety, etc.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 2 PARIS
- 3 First Solo Adventure
- 4 First Solo Adventure
- 5 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 6 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 7 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 8 Where should I go with my family?
- 9 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 10 Stu Tower
- 11 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 14 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 15 Which Hotel in Rome
- 16 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 17 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 18 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 21 SE ITALY
- 22 Crete Holiday
- 23 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 24 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 25 Maybe your worst nighmare...