I just wanted some feedback on our trip plan. I know it's a bit intense.
Day 1 - Flying from Canada
Day 2 - Land in London, Fly to Munich
Day 3 - Munich
Day 4 - Neuschwanstein Castle (taking train, staying overnight)
Day 5 - Neuschwanstein Castle to Salzburg (Or is it better to train to Munich and then train to Salzburg)
Day 6 - Salzburg
Day 7 - Salzburg to Vienna
Day 8 - Day Trip to Bratislava (Or stay in Vienna?)
Day 9 - Fly Vienna to London (Taking a late afternoon flight?)
Day 10 - Fly back to Canada from London
Any feedback would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라 정보공유Ω【RAM300.COM】Ω 아바타 카지노
- 2 라이브카지노◆【RAM300.COM】◆ 필리핀 카지노
- 3 라스베거스카지노☎【RAM300.COM】☎ 엠카지노 주소
- 4 월드카지노 주소 ᛢ【RAM300.COM】 ᛢ 온라인카지노 추천
- 5 바카라사이트주소ᛠ【RAM300.COM】ᛠ 엠카지노 주소
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 8 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 9 Ludwig Castles
- 10 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 11 Escorted Tours
- 12 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 13 2 Months in Sicily
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 What tips can you give about packing?
- 16 Le Marche, Italy
- 17 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 18 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 19 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 20 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 21 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 22 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 23 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 24 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 25 Hallstatt tour recommendations?