I just wanted some feedback on our trip plan. I know it's a bit intense.
Day 1 - Flying from Canada
Day 2 - Land in London, Fly to Munich
Day 3 - Munich
Day 4 - Neuschwanstein Castle (taking train, staying overnight)
Day 5 - Neuschwanstein Castle to Salzburg (Or is it better to train to Munich and then train to Salzburg)
Day 6 - Salzburg
Day 7 - Salzburg to Vienna
Day 8 - Day Trip to Bratislava (Or stay in Vienna?)
Day 9 - Fly Vienna to London (Taking a late afternoon flight?)
Day 10 - Fly back to Canada from London
Any feedback would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Germany train help!
- 3 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 4 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 5 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 6 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 7 Swiss Travel Pass
- 8 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 9 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 10 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 13 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 14 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 15 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 16 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 17 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 18 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 19 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 20 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 23 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Acropolis Athens