I just wanted some feedback on our trip plan. I know it's a bit intense.
Day 1 - Flying from Canada
Day 2 - Land in London, Fly to Munich
Day 3 - Munich
Day 4 - Neuschwanstein Castle (taking train, staying overnight)
Day 5 - Neuschwanstein Castle to Salzburg (Or is it better to train to Munich and then train to Salzburg)
Day 6 - Salzburg
Day 7 - Salzburg to Vienna
Day 8 - Day Trip to Bratislava (Or stay in Vienna?)
Day 9 - Fly Vienna to London (Taking a late afternoon flight?)
Day 10 - Fly back to Canada from London
Any feedback would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 2 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 3 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 4 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 5 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 6 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 7 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 8 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 9 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 10 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 11 Help: Looking for Streetwise Venice folding map
- 12 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 13 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Switzerland in September
- 16 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 17 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 18 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 19 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 20 Lyon france-- rental car
- 21 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 22 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 23 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 24 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 25 Greece mainland and islands