I will be in Spain for 2 weeks, then Ireland for another week. Not sure yet whether or not to bother taking my notebook computer. I'm assuming that there is ample Internet access via cafes. But one question has come up...is there an additional charge for posting to facebook? Some kind of data access plan?? Maybe that refers to folks using their phone to post. Just not sure. Who wants to set me straight?? Thanks!
Fee Charged for posting to facebook
- 1 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 2 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 3 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 4 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 5 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 6 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 7 Has anyone used zstay.com? Are they reputable?
- 8 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 9 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 10 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 11 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 12 Istanbul in April
- 13 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 14 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 15 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 16 Paris Recommendations
- 17 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 18 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 19 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 20 day trips from Stuttgart
- 21 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 22 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 23 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 24 Retirement Vacation
- 25 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!