I am planning a 10 night honeymoon trip to Italy during mid of feb ....
I am from India . Reaching Milan at around 2 o clock at noon
I plan to visit the following places and below are the details ..
I have taken a 5 day rail pass for italy
Question : Does it mean I can travel in any class ?
Is it applicable for any five days and across all regions
Is local metro travel also included in the rail pass
1> 2 nights at Milan .
Day1 --Half day for shopping at Milan
Day2 --- Guided coach and walking tour of the historical city centre of Milan, passing many of Milan's most important monuments. Visit the Duomo and see Leonardo da Vinci's masterpiece - The Last Supper.
Question : What is the best place to shop within a limited budget ?
any places where I should particularly go at milan during mid feb ?
Day 3 -- Travel from Milan to Pisa by train early morning . It takes around 4 hours to reach pisa .
Question : Are the trains crowded to board
2 > 1 night at Pisa
a) Visiting Leaning tower of Pisa after dropping luggage at hotel .
Question : do we have sufficient time on day 3 to visit leaning tower of pisa ?
Do we need to book tickets beforehand to get into the tower
Day 4-6 --- Travel from Pisa to L'aquilla by train
3 nights at L'aquilla . Plan to visit national park one day and skiing another day.
Question : Is National parks open at feb .
Is there any other place to visit nearby L'aquila other than the town
Day 7-8 -- Travel by train from L'aquilla to Perguia . 2 days at perugia
Question : How is the weather here at feb ?
Day 8-9 -- Evening train from Perugia to Rome
Question : Will there be sufficient time for perugia and will termini station at rome be safe at around 9 o clock at night.
Full day Monumental and Ancient Rome9 hrs tour
Day 10 : Take flight at night....
Question : Please suggest what are the best places to visit nearby termini station .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 2 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 3 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 4 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 5 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 6 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 7 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 8 Rome or Venice first
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 10 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 11 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 12 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 13 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 14 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 15 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 16 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 17 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 18 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 19 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 20 3 day trip to iceland
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 23 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh