I am planning a 10 night honeymoon trip to Italy during mid of feb ....
I am from India . Reaching Milan at around 2 o clock at noon
I plan to visit the following places and below are the details ..
I have taken a 5 day rail pass for italy
Question : Does it mean I can travel in any class ?
Is it applicable for any five days and across all regions
Is local metro travel also included in the rail pass
1> 2 nights at Milan .
Day1 --Half day for shopping at Milan
Day2 --- Guided coach and walking tour of the historical city centre of Milan, passing many of Milan's most important monuments. Visit the Duomo and see Leonardo da Vinci's masterpiece - The Last Supper.
Question : What is the best place to shop within a limited budget ?
any places where I should particularly go at milan during mid feb ?
Day 3 -- Travel from Milan to Pisa by train early morning . It takes around 4 hours to reach pisa .
Question : Are the trains crowded to board
2 > 1 night at Pisa
a) Visiting Leaning tower of Pisa after dropping luggage at hotel .
Question : do we have sufficient time on day 3 to visit leaning tower of pisa ?
Do we need to book tickets beforehand to get into the tower
Day 4-6 --- Travel from Pisa to L'aquilla by train
3 nights at L'aquilla . Plan to visit national park one day and skiing another day.
Question : Is National parks open at feb .
Is there any other place to visit nearby L'aquila other than the town
Day 7-8 -- Travel by train from L'aquilla to Perguia . 2 days at perugia
Question : How is the weather here at feb ?
Day 8-9 -- Evening train from Perugia to Rome
Question : Will there be sufficient time for perugia and will termini station at rome be safe at around 9 o clock at night.
Full day Monumental and Ancient Rome9 hrs tour
Day 10 : Take flight at night....
Question : Please suggest what are the best places to visit nearby termini station .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Getting around London
- 4 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 5 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 6 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 9 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 10 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 11 Andalucia Spain
- 12 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 13 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 14 Vigo Spain????
- 15 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 16 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 17 Paris in August
- 18 SURPRISE TRIP
- 19 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 23 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground