My wife and I are considering a one month or more vacation (house rental) in Feb or March 2004. We are both retired. We are thinking Cyprus. She is physically handicapped and walks with a single pole cane. Any suggestions?
Feb/Mar Warm Vacation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to get to Italy from Greece of vice versa
- 2 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 3 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 4 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 5 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 6 best way to get to Italy from Greece
- 7 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 8 Tasting Cellars in Beaune
- 9 SIM cards in Italy,Germany, Austria, & Czech Republic
- 10 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 11 Top 5 choices from London
- 12 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 13 Day on the Rhine
- 14 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 15 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 16 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 17 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 18 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 19 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 20 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 21 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 22 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 23 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 24 British Airways Carry-On Luggage - Need Help!
- 25 Help plan train from Segovia to Toledo