My wife and I are considering a one month or more vacation (house rental) in Feb or March 2004. We are both retired. We are thinking Cyprus. She is physically handicapped and walks with a single pole cane. Any suggestions?
Feb/Mar Warm Vacation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 2 Help for San Sebastian
- 3 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 4 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 5 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 6 Land tour o fGermany, Switzerland, Austria VS. river boat trip
- 7 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 8 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 9 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 10 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 11 Walking in Oslo
- 12 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 13 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 14 week in calabria
- 15 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 16 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 17 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 18 3 days in Rome
- 19 London hotel tax is 20%
- 20 travel to western Europe from India
- 21 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 22 Paris Hidden Railway
- 23 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 24 Northern Spain
- 25 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?