I will be flying to Europe in four weeks and have flown for years many many times (to Europe), BUT, everytime I wait at the airport gate before getting on the airplane, I always panic. I just hate to fly however I will still do it even though it gets real bad sometimes(the fear)because I love to travel. Does anyone have this problem and have suggestions on how to tame those fears while at the gate and on the 7 to 10 hour flight? Thank you.
Fear of Flying-Any Suggestions?
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 3 Tour-Free Travel
- 4 Suggestions for France Italy
- 5 An American’s nightmare with Russian visa
- 6 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 7 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 10 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 11 Rhine River Intinerary
- 12 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 13 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 14 15 days in Central Europe
- 15 France in 7 days
- 16 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 17 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 18 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 19 tickets- Cap du Roig festival, Palafrugell, Spain
- 20 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 21 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 22 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 23 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 24 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 25 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?