What are tips that work to lessen fear of flying? Eight hours in the air was so traumatic to me that I hyperventilated and got sick half way through. I couldn't get out of my seat but maybe once because the people on the aisle were sleeping. The seats were so cramped that the lower half of me felt like it was constantly "asleep" without circulation. Sleeping pills don't work for me because my senses are so heightened. I don't allow my fear to prevent me from going places, it's just hell all the way there. I'll be doing this flight again soon. Please tell me, can this problem be conquered?
Fear of Flight
- 1 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 2 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 3 Car rental
- 4 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 5 Germany and Italy
- 6 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 7 Which tour company would be best?
- 8 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 9 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 12 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 13 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 14 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 15 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 16 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 17 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 18 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 19 London at Xmas
- 20 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 21 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 22 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 23 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 24 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 25 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions