It's good to be posting again after a hiatus - I hope you are all well!
We just booked our 9th trip to Italy (second with both boys along for the fun), and will be flying out of FCO in Rome. Here's the quandary. Normally, with an 11:15am departure out of FCO, I'd spend the final night of the trip in our beloved apartment steps from the Pantheon and take an early taxi to the airport. *However*, we will have rental cars on our hands (two of them, as the grandparents are joining us). We will be driving in from the Assisi-area on Sunday, 7 June, and need to spend the night somewhere near FCO. Then return the cars in the morning on the 8th, check in for flights, and depart at 11:15am. So while we love, love, love historic Rome, it doesn't seem to fit practically into this trip.
Suggestions for where to stay that's close to FCO (and easy to navigate early on a Monday morning)? Our sons will be 2 and 4 years old, respectively. We have visited Ostia Antica a couple times but I didn't see much in the way of accommodations in the town. I believe there is a beach somewhere close but don't know how nice it is, how the accommodations are, nor how the drive to FCO would be in the morning.
Budget - 250E or less per room, preferably, and I'd love to come in under since this is just a short overnight stay. Apartments are always a plus with young kids, but I'd be surprised if anyone wanted to rent for one night only. We don't need a quad room - we do 2 doubles when staying in hotels.
Many Thanks for any and all suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노(｡//AAA815。CoM//｡)프라임카지노온라인카지노주소
- 2 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 3 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 4 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 5 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 6 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 7 Stu Tower
- 8 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 9 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 10 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 11 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 12 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 13 Train up the Jungfrau
- 14 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 15 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 16 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 17 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 18 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 19 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 22 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 23 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 24 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 25 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy