My family and I, 4 total, will be arriving at FCO Rome on 7/18/07 at 12:15 PM prior to boarding Royal Caribbean's Legend of the Seas for a 5:00 PM sailing. Is anyone interested in sharing shuttle service to the pier?
FCO Airport to Civitavecchia Pier
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 2 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 3 I need a haircut
- 4 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 5 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 6 We Need a Pact
- 7 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Monet in Normandy
- 10 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 11 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 12 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 13 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 14 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 15 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 16 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 17 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 18 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 19 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 20 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 21 german rail ticket question
- 22 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 23 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 24 flea markets in France
- 25 Italy vacation rental help