We will be flying out of FCO this month on a Delta/Alitalia code share flight. I've heard that FCO can be idiosyncratic and often chaotic. Our flight leaves at 10 am. How many hours should we allow from campo dei fiori to FCO to travel, check in, and relax a bit before the flight? We don't mind waiting when the alternative is sweating bullets to get to the flight on time. (as we have done at CDG on several occasions). We also leave on a Saturday morning - if that makes any difference.
FCO airport, Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 4 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 7 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 8 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Where to stay in Rome
- 11 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 12 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 13 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 14 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 17 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 18 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 19 Sicily Suggetions
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 22 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 25 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin