I need some help in booking tickets for the FC Barcelona - RC Deportivo de la Coruña match on 13th December, 2015.
I arrive in Barcelona on 12th December from Bombay, India with my sister and brother in law.
1) Should I buy the tickets online or should I buy it at the ticket counter at the stadium ?
2) Which stand should I select? Is there a dedicated stand for the Barcelona Fans ?
3) We are looking at tickets not more than 70-80 euro per ticket.
4) We want to be in stand where we get the cheer FC Barcelona with all the music and dancing and cheering ..
Thank you all so much in advance for the responses and taking the time to read my post.
Look forward to reading all your advice and looking forward to seeing you cheering for Barcelona ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 2 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 3 Italy in 11 Days
- 4 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 5 dinner jackets
- 6 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 7 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 8 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 9 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 12 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 13 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 14 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 15 mountain views near London
- 16 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 17 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 18 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 19 Things to do in Montpellier
- 20 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 21 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 22 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 23 3 week trip with children
- 24 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings