I need some help in booking tickets for the FC Barcelona - RC Deportivo de la Coruña match on 13th December, 2015.
I arrive in Barcelona on 12th December from Bombay, India with my sister and brother in law.
1) Should I buy the tickets online or should I buy it at the ticket counter at the stadium ?
2) Which stand should I select? Is there a dedicated stand for the Barcelona Fans ?
3) We are looking at tickets not more than 70-80 euro per ticket.
4) We want to be in stand where we get the cheer FC Barcelona with all the music and dancing and cheering ..
Thank you all so much in advance for the responses and taking the time to read my post.
Look forward to reading all your advice and looking forward to seeing you cheering for Barcelona ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 5 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 6 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 7 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 8 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 9 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 10 Maximizing Norway time
- 11 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 12 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 13 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 14 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 15 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 16 Hiking in Switzerland
- 17 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 18 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 19 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 20 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 21 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 22 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 23 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy