I need some help in booking tickets for the FC Barcelona - RC Deportivo de la Coruña match on 13th December, 2015.
I arrive in Barcelona on 12th December from Bombay, India with my sister and brother in law.
1) Should I buy the tickets online or should I buy it at the ticket counter at the stadium ?
2) Which stand should I select? Is there a dedicated stand for the Barcelona Fans ?
3) We are looking at tickets not more than 70-80 euro per ticket.
4) We want to be in stand where we get the cheer FC Barcelona with all the music and dancing and cheering ..
Thank you all so much in advance for the responses and taking the time to read my post.
Look forward to reading all your advice and looking forward to seeing you cheering for Barcelona ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Spain in July
- 4 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 5 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Paris day trips August
- 8 Transportation from Brno train station
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 11 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 14 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 15 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 16 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 17 We're here!
- 18 10 days in Paris and......
- 19 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 20 Moving to Italy
- 21 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 22 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 23 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 24 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 25 Rick Steves Alternatives