I need some help in booking tickets for the FC Barcelona - RC Deportivo de la Coruña match on 13th December, 2015.
I arrive in Barcelona on 12th December from Bombay, India with my sister and brother in law.
1) Should I buy the tickets online or should I buy it at the ticket counter at the stadium ?
2) Which stand should I select? Is there a dedicated stand for the Barcelona Fans ?
3) We are looking at tickets not more than 70-80 euro per ticket.
4) We want to be in stand where we get the cheer FC Barcelona with all the music and dancing and cheering ..
Thank you all so much in advance for the responses and taking the time to read my post.
Look forward to reading all your advice and looking forward to seeing you cheering for Barcelona ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in London
- 2 Vacation
- 3 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 4 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 5 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 6 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 7 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 10 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 11 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 18 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 19 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 20 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 21 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 22 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Day trips around Vienna
- 25 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary