I am writing a blog post on the Loire Valley châteaux, mainly aimed at people coming to visit the area for the first time. What are your favourites in the area?
Favourite châteaux in the Loire Valley
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 5 driving in france with kids
- 6 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 7 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 8 Southern Spain
- 9 Three ferries to Mull
- 10 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 11 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 12 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 13 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 14 Story of the German Christmas star
- 15 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 16 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 17 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 18 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 19 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 20 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 21 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 22 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 23 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 24 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano