I am writing a blog post on the Loire Valley châteaux, mainly aimed at people coming to visit the area for the first time. What are your favourites in the area?
Favourite châteaux in the Loire Valley
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 2 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 3 Venice hotel selection
- 4 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 5 Augsburg with kids
- 6 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 7 May trip to the islands
- 8 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 9 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 11 Three days in Spain
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 14 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 15 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 16 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 17 Paris in April?
- 18 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 19 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 20 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 21 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 22 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 23 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 He said , she said