My husband is going to Dublin for a conference the beginning of June. We can add a few days on either side of the trip to see the sights. What do you consider the must sees with the time constraints?
Favorite sights outside Dublin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Raining in rome
- 2 3 weeks in Sicily
- 3 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 4 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 5 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 6 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 7 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 8 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 9 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 10 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 11 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 12 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 13 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 14 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 15 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 16 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 17 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 18 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 19 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 20 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 21 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 22 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 23 Paris and where else?
- 24 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 25 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh