My husband is going to Dublin for a conference the beginning of June. We can add a few days on either side of the trip to see the sights. What do you consider the must sees with the time constraints?
Favorite sights outside Dublin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 2 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 3 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 4 Augsburg with kids
- 5 train to Vernon France
- 6 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 9 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 12 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 15 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 16 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 17 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 18 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 19 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 22 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 23 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?