My husband is going to Dublin for a conference the beginning of June. We can add a few days on either side of the trip to see the sights. What do you consider the must sees with the time constraints?
Favorite sights outside Dublin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is this the right way<>?
- 2 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 3 Provence in November
- 4 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 7 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 8 When to go to Sicily
- 9 Itinerary advise needed
- 10 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 11 Kimhe--flamenco
- 12 Wengen to Torino?
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 15 Working Holiday in Germany
- 16 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 17 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 18 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 19 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 20 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 21 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 22 Lakes District UK
- 23 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 24 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 25 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?