Sister and myself, mid-50's in age--Totally confused by all the sections of town. I'm interested in hotel or B&B accomodations (but haven't ruled out a small apt) located in a charming and quaint neighborhood within walking distance of many tourists sites we'll visit. Staying in Vatican City is off the list. Trevi is mentioned a lot. Please comment from your experience.
Favorite Rome neighborhood for 7-9 days stay Sept-Oct 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 19 travelling solo and scared!
- 2 italian law regarding air conditioning in September?
- 3 Seville Day Trip - Cordoba or Ronda
- 4 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 5 Bicycle Prague to Berlin
- 6 Transportation in and around Munich
- 7 Rome - Tours
- 8 Traveling for First time to Italy and Spain. NEED HELP!!
- 9 San Sebastian
- 10 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 11 Amsterdam to Paris by boat
- 12 day trips from Menton
- 13 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 14 Hot Chocolate in Paris
- 15 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 16 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 17 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 18 Free public transportation on 14-15-16 March in Paris & Wallonia
- 19 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 20 First trip to Paris
- 21 Rail tickets
- 22 Relaxing sandy beach for the day near Nice
- 23 Solo train travel in Germany
- 24 Need some initial thoughts on itinerary - Dresden, Potsdam, Berlin
- 25 Eastern European "Sampler" Trip