Sister and myself, mid-50's in age--Totally confused by all the sections of town. I'm interested in hotel or B&B accomodations (but haven't ruled out a small apt) located in a charming and quaint neighborhood within walking distance of many tourists sites we'll visit. Staying in Vatican City is off the list. Trevi is mentioned a lot. Please comment from your experience.
Favorite Rome neighborhood for 7-9 days stay Sept-Oct 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 2 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 3 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 4 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 5 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 6 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 7 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 8 Tipping in the UK
- 9 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 10 14 Days Dec Trip to Switzerland (or???)
- 11 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 12 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 13 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 14 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 15 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 16 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 17 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 18 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 19 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 20 Interested In Coach Passes
- 21 Could someone help me identifie this chateau in Belgium
- 22 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 23 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 24 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 25 Getting about, CAR? 21 y/o