Hubby and I love delicious local food ... We like to go to places where locals like to go. The food can be simple, and the ambiance doesn't need to be fancy at all. Does anyone have any favorites in these cities? During the last 2 weeks of September, we will be spending 1 or 2 nights in every city but Sevilla where we'll be spending 5 nights. We want to enjoy some local specialties in some delightful local favorites. Thanks for any suggestions!
Favorite Restaurants in Malaga, Rhonda, Granada, Cordoba or Sevilla?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal
- 2 Train From Paris to Beaune
- 3 Bob the Navigator's drive in Tuscany?
- 4 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 5 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 6 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 7 From Paris to the Riviera (15 days honeymoon)
- 8 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 9 Question about justairports
- 10 Nice, France September 2013
- 11 Please help me with the itinerary !!
- 12 2 weeks in Andalusia and Barcelona!
- 13 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 14 ordering train tickets
- 15 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 16 Augsburg with kids
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 First trip to Europe - early 20s want to see the highlights
- 19 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 20 Best small medieval towns & villages in/near Val d'Orcia
- 21 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 22 Port area in Nice
- 23 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 24 Advice needed/Carcasonne to Dordogne
- 25 Champagne Country trip from Paris