Hubby and I love delicious local food ... We like to go to places where locals like to go. The food can be simple, and the ambiance doesn't need to be fancy at all. Does anyone have any favorites in these cities? During the last 2 weeks of September, we will be spending 1 or 2 nights in every city but Sevilla where we'll be spending 5 nights. We want to enjoy some local specialties in some delightful local favorites. Thanks for any suggestions!
Favorite Restaurants in Malaga, Rhonda, Granada, Cordoba or Sevilla?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 2 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 3 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 4 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 5 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 6 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 7 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 8 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 9 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 10 Riga 2014
- 11 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 12 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 13 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 14 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 15 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 16 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 17 Back home problems with sim card
- 18 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 19 Budapest
- 20 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 21 Budapest--baggage storage
- 22 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 23 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 24 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 25 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June