Looking for recent travelers for some favorite restaurants in Rome Florence and Milan. We are two late 40s early 50s couple with our college aged children traveling with us. Staying at the Rome Cavaleri, Hotel L' Orlogio in Florence and Milan Hilton.
Love all italian food and prices can vary. Just name your favorite places. Most of our time will be in Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 2 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 3 When did an Italian postage stamp cost 0.52 euros
- 4 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 5 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 6 The DCC scam is spreading
- 7 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 8 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 9 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 10 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 11 Santorini to Naples Advice
- 12 Greece Travel Advice
- 13 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 14 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 15 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 16 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 17 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 18 Vineyards/wineries in Tuscany
- 19 GPS vs Google Maps
- 20 Brussels Airport
- 21 SOUTH OF FRANCE (PROVENCE)
- 22 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 23 help with 21 days-croatia
- 24 Shopping in Paris
- 25 London Paris