Looking for recent travelers for some favorite restaurants in Rome Florence and Milan. We are two late 40s early 50s couple with our college aged children traveling with us. Staying at the Rome Cavaleri, Hotel L' Orlogio in Florence and Milan Hilton.
Love all italian food and prices can vary. Just name your favorite places. Most of our time will be in Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 3 Advices about our itiniary
- 4 Brief trip report Naples
- 5 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 6 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 7 Private transportation
- 8 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 9 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 10 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 11 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 12 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 13 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 14 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 15 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 16 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 17 Global Travel Warning...
- 18 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 19 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 21 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 22 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 23 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 24 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 25 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive