Looking for recent travelers for some favorite restaurants in Rome Florence and Milan. We are two late 40s early 50s couple with our college aged children traveling with us. Staying at the Rome Cavaleri, Hotel L' Orlogio in Florence and Milan Hilton.
Love all italian food and prices can vary. Just name your favorite places. Most of our time will be in Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Couscous
- 2 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 3 Cartagena Spain
- 4 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 5 3 nights in Madrid
- 6 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 7 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 8 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 9 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 10 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 11 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 12 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 13 Help with Ireland Trip
- 14 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 15 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 16 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 17 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 18 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 19 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 20 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 21 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 22 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 23 Cappadocia in June
- 24 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 25 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France