Looking for recent travelers for some favorite restaurants in Rome Florence and Milan. We are two late 40s early 50s couple with our college aged children traveling with us. Staying at the Rome Cavaleri, Hotel L' Orlogio in Florence and Milan Hilton.
Love all italian food and prices can vary. Just name your favorite places. Most of our time will be in Rome.
Favorite restaurants in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 5 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 6 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 7 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 8 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 9 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 10 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 11 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 12 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 13 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 14 Five nights in Extremadura
- 15 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 16 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 17 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 18 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 19 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 20 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 21 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 22 Stonehenge and Bath
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 25 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget