Looking for recent travelers for some favorite restaurants in Rome Florence and Milan. We are two late 40s early 50s couple with our college aged children traveling with us. Staying at the Rome Cavaleri, Hotel L' Orlogio in Florence and Milan Hilton.
Love all italian food and prices can vary. Just name your favorite places. Most of our time will be in Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Countryside
- 2 First time in France
- 3 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 4 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 5 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 6 Are you looking Benefits Webdesign Hull?
- 7 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 8 Puglia or La Langhe
- 9 What to expect over Christmas
- 10 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 11 Italy/Greece with kids
- 12 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 13 Rome
- 14 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 15 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 16 Prague hotels
- 17 Need help in travel planning
- 18 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 19 Munich
- 20 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 21 Northern lights in December
- 22 Booking hotels before trains
- 23 Flights from Croatia
- 24 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 25 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged