We like to try restaurants that aren't touristy and have great food. Moderate price range but we are flexible-- Would love to hear some recommendations for these areas: Florence, Siena Montepulciano and San G.
Favorite restaurants in Florence, Siena, Montepulciano and San G
View all Europe activity »
- 1 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 2 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 3 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 4 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 5 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 6 Lake como
- 7 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 8 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 9 Itinerary Questions
- 10 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 A full week in The Netherlands
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 16 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 17 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 18 Train travel in Europe
- 19 Prague Main Train Station
- 20 Place to propose
- 21 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 22 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 23 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!