We like to try restaurants that aren't touristy and have great food. Moderate price range but we are flexible-- Would love to hear some recommendations for these areas: Florence, Siena Montepulciano and San G.
Favorite restaurants in Florence, Siena, Montepulciano and San G
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 2 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 3 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 4 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 What are the best places to see in England
- 7 London hotel
- 8 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 7 days in Greece
- 11 London tube
- 12 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 13 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 14 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 15 Europe in 21 days
- 16 London day trips, especially castles
- 17 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 18 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 19 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 20 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 21 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 24 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 25 Swiss rail passes