We like to try restaurants that aren't touristy and have great food. Moderate price range but we are flexible-- Would love to hear some recommendations for these areas: Florence, Siena Montepulciano and San G.
Favorite restaurants in Florence, Siena, Montepulciano and San G
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 2 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 3 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 4 Small group for Colosseum
- 5 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 6 London visit
- 7 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 10 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 11 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 12 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 13 men's shoes spain
- 14 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 15 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 16 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 17 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 18 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 19 21 Days in Central Europe
- 20 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 21 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 22 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 23 Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 Water taxi reservations in Venice