We're exploring sites & places to eat by neighborhoods so if it's not too much trouble, please include the Arrondissement or neighborhood of your recommendation as I'm still trying to learn the areas. Also, please list your favorite museum, church or favorite place to visit near your restaurant suggestion. We are staying near Kensington Gardens, the Eiffel Tower, Ponte Vecchio, San Marco and Trastevere in the following cities. Might also go to Barcelona if we have enough time. Lunch budget $30-$80, Dinner $30-$200. Open to suggestions from everyday, romantic, adventurous, family-run, elegant styles of dining. Thank you in advance for your replies!
Favorite restaurants, everyday/elegant in London Paris Venice Florence Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 2 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 3 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 4 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 5 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 6 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 7 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 8 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 9 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 10 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 11 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 12 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 13 White Villages base?
- 14 10 days to Explore Europe
- 15 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 16 German Rail Twin Pass
- 17 How much luggage?????
- 18 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 19 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 20 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 21 Help with France itinerary
- 22 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 23 ITALO trains need help
- 24 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 25 Cornwall or Paris?