We're exploring sites & places to eat by neighborhoods so if it's not too much trouble, please include the Arrondissement or neighborhood of your recommendation as I'm still trying to learn the areas. Also, please list your favorite museum, church or favorite place to visit near your restaurant suggestion. We are staying near Kensington Gardens, the Eiffel Tower, Ponte Vecchio, San Marco and Trastevere in the following cities. Might also go to Barcelona if we have enough time. Lunch budget $30-$80, Dinner $30-$200. Open to suggestions from everyday, romantic, adventurous, family-run, elegant styles of dining. Thank you in advance for your replies!
Favorite restaurants, everyday/elegant in London Paris Venice Florence Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Las Vegas Escorts
- 2 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 3 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 4 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 5 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 6 Pisa or Siena?
- 7 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 8 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 9 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 12 Interested In Coach Passes
- 13 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 14 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 15 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 16 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 17 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 18 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 19 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 20 Avignon to London?
- 21 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 22 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 23 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 24 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 25 taxi line at FCO airport