We're exploring sites & places to eat by neighborhoods so if it's not too much trouble, please include the Arrondissement or neighborhood of your recommendation as I'm still trying to learn the areas. Also, please list your favorite museum, church or favorite place to visit near your restaurant suggestion. We are staying near Kensington Gardens, the Eiffel Tower, Ponte Vecchio, San Marco and Trastevere in the following cities. Might also go to Barcelona if we have enough time. Lunch budget $30-$80, Dinner $30-$200. Open to suggestions from everyday, romantic, adventurous, family-run, elegant styles of dining. Thank you in advance for your replies!
Favorite restaurants, everyday/elegant in London Paris Venice Florence Rome
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 4 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 5 2 Week European Itinerary
- 6 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 7 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 8 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 9 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 10 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 11 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 14 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 15 Car in Prague
- 16 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 17 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 18 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 21 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 22 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 23 Rome Accommodation
- 24 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 25 Where to stop on Italy's west coast