We're exploring sites & places to eat by neighborhoods so if it's not too much trouble, please include the Arrondissement or neighborhood of your recommendation as I'm still trying to learn the areas. Also, please list your favorite museum, church or favorite place to visit near your restaurant suggestion. We are staying near Kensington Gardens, the Eiffel Tower, Ponte Vecchio, San Marco and Trastevere in the following cities. Might also go to Barcelona if we have enough time. Lunch budget $30-$80, Dinner $30-$200. Open to suggestions from everyday, romantic, adventurous, family-run, elegant styles of dining. Thank you in advance for your replies!
Favorite restaurants, everyday/elegant in London Paris Venice Florence Rome
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Family European winter holiday
- 2 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 3 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 4 2 Week European Itinerary
- 5 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 6 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 7 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 8 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 9 Rome Accommodation
- 10 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 11 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 12 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 13 Italian Lakes gardens
- 14 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 15 Dresden Train Station
- 16 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 17 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 20 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 21 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 22 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 23 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 24 More help with housing in Puglia
- 25 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy