We're exploring sites & places to eat by neighborhoods so if it's not too much trouble, please include the Arrondissement or neighborhood of your recommendation as I'm still trying to learn the areas. Also, please list your favorite museum, church or favorite place to visit near your restaurant suggestion. We are staying near Kensington Gardens, the Eiffel Tower, Ponte Vecchio, San Marco and Trastevere in the following cities. Might also go to Barcelona if we have enough time. Lunch budget $30-$80, Dinner $30-$200. Open to suggestions from everyday, romantic, adventurous, family-run, elegant styles of dining. Thank you in advance for your replies!
Favorite restaurants, everyday/elegant in London Paris Venice Florence Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 2 Central London Hotels
- 3 First Trip to Europe
- 4 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 5 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 6 ITALY
- 7 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 8 Marmaris Hotel with ferry transfer
- 9 Globus Tours
- 10 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 11 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 12 Help for San Sebastian
- 13 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 14 3 days in Rome
- 15 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 16 2 Days in Rome
- 17 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 18 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 19 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 20 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 21 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 22 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 23 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 24 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 25 There's no Place Like London: Part 1