We're exploring sites & places to eat by neighborhoods so if it's not too much trouble, please include the Arrondissement or neighborhood of your recommendation as I'm still trying to learn the areas. Also, please list your favorite museum, church or favorite place to visit near your restaurant suggestion. We are staying near Kensington Gardens, the Eiffel Tower, Ponte Vecchio, San Marco and Trastevere in the following cities. Might also go to Barcelona if we have enough time. Lunch budget $30-$80, Dinner $30-$200. Open to suggestions from everyday, romantic, adventurous, family-run, elegant styles of dining. Thank you in advance for your replies!
Favorite restaurants, everyday/elegant in London Paris Venice Florence Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cell phones in France
- 2 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 3 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 4 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 5 A full week in The Netherlands
- 6 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 7 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 8 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 9 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 10 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 11 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 12 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 13 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 14 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 15 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 16 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 17 10 days in England
- 18 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 19 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 20 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 21 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 22 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 23 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 24 Suggested itinerary for Istanbul??
- 25 Dilemma for Switzerland