We're exploring sites & places to eat by neighborhoods so if it's not too much trouble, please include the Arrondissement or neighborhood of your recommendation as I'm still trying to learn the areas. Also, please list your favorite museum, church or favorite place to visit near your restaurant suggestion. We are staying near Kensington Gardens, the Eiffel Tower, Ponte Vecchio, San Marco and Trastevere in the following cities. Might also go to Barcelona if we have enough time. Lunch budget $30-$80, Dinner $30-$200. Open to suggestions from everyday, romantic, adventurous, family-run, elegant styles of dining. Thank you in advance for your replies!
Favorite restaurants, everyday/elegant in London Paris Venice Florence Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 Itinerary Help!
- 3 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 4 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 5 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 6 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 7 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 Scotland
- 10 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 12 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 13 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 14 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 15 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 16 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 19 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 20 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 21 Street food in Turkey
- 22 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 23 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 One week in Venice - trips