We're exploring sites & places to eat by neighborhoods so if it's not too much trouble, please include the Arrondissement or neighborhood of your recommendation as I'm still trying to learn the areas. Also, please list your favorite museum, church or favorite place to visit near your restaurant suggestion. We are staying near Kensington Gardens, the Eiffel Tower, Ponte Vecchio, San Marco and Trastevere in the following cities. Might also go to Barcelona if we have enough time. Lunch budget $30-$80, Dinner $30-$200. Open to suggestions from everyday, romantic, adventurous, family-run, elegant styles of dining. Thank you in advance for your replies!
Favorite restaurants, everyday/elegant in London Paris Venice Florence Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 2 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 3 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 4 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 5 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 6 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 7 Italy- From Rome to Milan
- 8 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 9 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 10 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 11 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 12 CROATIA SPLIT
- 13 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 14 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 15 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 16 Porto to Lisbon
- 17 How to make this adventure work?
- 18 where to stay in Germany
- 19 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 20 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 21 Spending money in Italy?
- 22 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 23 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 24 Theater in London
- 25 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report