As I learn Polish with the idea of trip to Germany and Poland in the not-too-distant future, I've been investigating via YouTube Polish singers as I find listening to music sometimes helps me as I'm learning a language, but also brings me in touch with well-respected figures in a given country.
More interested in folk music, popular music , 20th century classics, rock, ballads than say rap. Any "incontournables" (un-missables) as they say in French?
Of what I've found so far, I've appreciated Ania Wyszkoni (Wiem że jesteś tam), Masters (Szukam dziewczyny and others) and Czerwone gitary (Anna Maria). So, I can like ranging from ballads to pop/dance to classics as those of you in the know can see from these 3. I found I actually understood whole sentence of Ania Wyszkoni at times! Anyway, I feel a bit aimless in my searches, typically going from one popular hit to another popular hit, so I'd enjoy hearing personal favorites of Fodors folks. I'd gotten some good pointers on German language favorites in the past, so I'd love to hear about your Polish favorites!
Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you, Daniel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Slovania & Croatia
- 2 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 3 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 4 5 days in Provence
- 5 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 6 Parking in Italy
- 7 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 8 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 9 1 week in Malaga
- 10 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 11 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 12 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 13 Transportation in Bologna
- 14 Amsterdam vs. France
- 15 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 16 Amsterdam Hotel
- 17 Paris gtg in October?
- 18 Capo d'Orlando
- 19 European Championship
- 20 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 21 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 22 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 23 What about Basque Country?
- 24 Greece Itinerary
- 25 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?