Those of you who've been to (or live in) Venice, what is your favorite place to get an espresso or cappucino in the morning? I'd be especially interested in places in the western part of San Marco (closer to Dorsoduro), because that's where we'll be staying, but will travel further for something wonderful.
For those who know it, we loved the Taza Doro (sp?) bar in Rome--so I'm hoping for something comparable in Venice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 2 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 5 Road Trip: 4 Weeks from Puglia to Le Marche
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 10 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 11 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 12 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 13 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 14 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 15 Renting a car in Greece
- 16 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 17 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 18 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 19 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 20 Iceland rental camper company
- 21 southeast sicily town as home base
- 22 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 23 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 24 Chania
- 25 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice