Those of you who've been to (or live in) Venice, what is your favorite place to get an espresso or cappucino in the morning? I'd be especially interested in places in the western part of San Marco (closer to Dorsoduro), because that's where we'll be staying, but will travel further for something wonderful.
For those who know it, we loved the Taza Doro (sp?) bar in Rome--so I'm hoping for something comparable in Venice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 4 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 5 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 6 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 7 Road trip with our dog
- 8 Can parking
- 9 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 10 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 11 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 12 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 13 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 16 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 17 Douro Valley in January?
- 18 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 19 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 20 Munich and....???
- 21 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 22 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 23 italy Cinque Terre
- 24 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 25 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice