Those of you who've been to (or live in) Venice, what is your favorite place to get an espresso or cappucino in the morning? I'd be especially interested in places in the western part of San Marco (closer to Dorsoduro), because that's where we'll be staying, but will travel further for something wonderful.
For those who know it, we loved the Taza Doro (sp?) bar in Rome--so I'm hoping for something comparable in Venice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 2 Things to do in Brussels
- 3 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 K-Day
- 6 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 7 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 8 UK Visa Help
- 9 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 10 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 11 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 12 Spain in December
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 15 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 16 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 19 Cell Phone Question
- 20 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 Greek Islands (small)
- 23 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 24 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 25 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice