Those of you who've been to (or live in) Venice, what is your favorite place to get an espresso or cappucino in the morning? I'd be especially interested in places in the western part of San Marco (closer to Dorsoduro), because that's where we'll be staying, but will travel further for something wonderful.
For those who know it, we loved the Taza Doro (sp?) bar in Rome--so I'm hoping for something comparable in Venice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 2 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 3 Venice
- 4 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 7 7 days in Greece
- 8 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 9 Rental car in Menton
- 10 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 11 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 12 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 13 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 14 Help with Off Exploring blog
- 15 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 16 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 17 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 18 Paris cooking classes
- 19 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 20 Canal du Midi
- 21 Family vacation to europe
- 22 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 23 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 24 Italy
- 25 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice