Those of you who've been to (or live in) Venice, what is your favorite place to get an espresso or cappucino in the morning? I'd be especially interested in places in the western part of San Marco (closer to Dorsoduro), because that's where we'll be staying, but will travel further for something wonderful.
For those who know it, we loved the Taza Doro (sp?) bar in Rome--so I'm hoping for something comparable in Venice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 2 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 3 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 8 We're here!
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 driving from ancona to rome
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 13 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 14 10 days in Paris and......
- 15 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 16 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 17 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 18 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 19 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 20 Budapest & Prague
- 21 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 22 Swiss Travel Pass
- 23 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 24 Athens
- 25 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice