Help! I'm overwhelmed with choosing where to stay in Paris late this month. I'm spending 4 days there the last week of this month with my daughter. We are just sightseeing can someone recommend a few hotels that are clean and safe. I don't need anything fancy. I'm not sure about the budget. It's our first time to Paris and maybe the only one - who knows. I don't want a hostel, but I don't can't go crazy. I'd rather spend money eating and doing things than on where I sleep for a few hours. Just clean and safe. Anyone have a suggestion of at least an area or a couple specific places? Please...
Father daughter trip to Paris - first time - where to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 2 Raining in rome
- 3 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 4 3 weeks in Sicily
- 5 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 6 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 7 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 8 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 9 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 10 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 11 No Pooh in Poland
- 12 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 13 Portugal in January
- 14 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 15 Fabulous Palermo
- 16 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 17 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 18 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 19 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 20 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 21 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 22 Taormina Sicily
- 23 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 24 choosing seats at La Scala
- 25 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres