Help! I'm overwhelmed with choosing where to stay in Paris late this month. I'm spending 4 days there the last week of this month with my daughter. We are just sightseeing can someone recommend a few hotels that are clean and safe. I don't need anything fancy. I'm not sure about the budget. It's our first time to Paris and maybe the only one - who knows. I don't want a hostel, but I don't can't go crazy. I'd rather spend money eating and doing things than on where I sleep for a few hours. Just clean and safe. Anyone have a suggestion of at least an area or a couple specific places? Please...
Father daughter trip to Paris - first time - where to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 2 Paris in black and white
- 3 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 4 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 5 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 6 First Trip to Europe
- 7 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 8 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 9 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 10 Need help with itinerary
- 11 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 12 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 13 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 14 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 15 Grad Schools in London?
- 16 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 17 Cotswolds first time
- 18 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 19 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 20 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 21 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 22 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 23 Ireland or Scotland
- 24 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 25 From Denver to Virtuous