Help! I'm overwhelmed with choosing where to stay in Paris late this month. I'm spending 4 days there the last week of this month with my daughter. We are just sightseeing can someone recommend a few hotels that are clean and safe. I don't need anything fancy. I'm not sure about the budget. It's our first time to Paris and maybe the only one - who knows. I don't want a hostel, but I don't can't go crazy. I'd rather spend money eating and doing things than on where I sleep for a few hours. Just clean and safe. Anyone have a suggestion of at least an area or a couple specific places? Please...
Father daughter trip to Paris - first time - where to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 4 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 5 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 6 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 7 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 8 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 9 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 2 full days in Paris
- 12 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 13 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 14 Terrorism in Europe
- 15 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 16 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 17 Greece - Sailing in Santorini
- 18 Hiking the Gap of Dunloe
- 19 Wernigerode and The Harz - Where to base oneself?
- 20 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 21 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 22 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 23 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 24 Cinque Terre - which town to stay in & suggest a hotel?
- 25 Spain and Portugal Trip Help