Help! I'm overwhelmed with choosing where to stay in Paris late this month. I'm spending 4 days there the last week of this month with my daughter. We are just sightseeing can someone recommend a few hotels that are clean and safe. I don't need anything fancy. I'm not sure about the budget. It's our first time to Paris and maybe the only one - who knows. I don't want a hostel, but I don't can't go crazy. I'd rather spend money eating and doing things than on where I sleep for a few hours. Just clean and safe. Anyone have a suggestion of at least an area or a couple specific places? Please...
Father daughter trip to Paris - first time - where to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 2 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 3 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 4 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 5 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 6 9 days in switzerland
- 7 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 8 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 9 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 10 Greece for a month with a baby
- 11 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 12 Wine tour in Chianti
- 13 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 14 Slovenia itinerary
- 15 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 16 Europcar at vienna airport
- 17 Bus ride to Positano
- 18 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 19 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 20 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 21 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 22 Amsterdam restaurants
- 23 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 24 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 25 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia