Help! I'm overwhelmed with choosing where to stay in Paris late this month. I'm spending 4 days there the last week of this month with my daughter. We are just sightseeing can someone recommend a few hotels that are clean and safe. I don't need anything fancy. I'm not sure about the budget. It's our first time to Paris and maybe the only one - who knows. I don't want a hostel, but I don't can't go crazy. I'd rather spend money eating and doing things than on where I sleep for a few hours. Just clean and safe. Anyone have a suggestion of at least an area or a couple specific places? Please...
Father daughter trip to Paris - first time - where to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too many Trip Reports
- 2 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 3 Reykjavik hotels
- 4 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 5 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 6 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 7 I dream of Europe
- 8 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 9 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 10 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 11 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 14 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 15 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 16 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 17 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 18 Help with England/Wales tour
- 19 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 20 Hotels that we found special
- 21 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 22 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 23 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 24 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 25 Portugal or Bulgaria