Help! I'm overwhelmed with choosing where to stay in Paris late this month. I'm spending 4 days there the last week of this month with my daughter. We are just sightseeing can someone recommend a few hotels that are clean and safe. I don't need anything fancy. I'm not sure about the budget. It's our first time to Paris and maybe the only one - who knows. I don't want a hostel, but I don't can't go crazy. I'd rather spend money eating and doing things than on where I sleep for a few hours. Just clean and safe. Anyone have a suggestion of at least an area or a couple specific places? Please...
Father daughter trip to Paris - first time - where to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 2 Ireland or Scotland
- 3 Question on France travel
- 4 Italy and Croatia
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 St Germain
- 7 Autumn in Paris
- 8 Where to go in France mid July?
- 9 trip to norway
- 10 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 11 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 12 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 13 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 14 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 15 Cruise the River Shannon
- 16 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 17 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 18 Food tours in Rome?
- 19 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 20 Rome Food Tour
- 21 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 22 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 23 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 24 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 25 Help with England/Wales tour