Help! I'm overwhelmed with choosing where to stay in Paris late this month. I'm spending 4 days there the last week of this month with my daughter. We are just sightseeing can someone recommend a few hotels that are clean and safe. I don't need anything fancy. I'm not sure about the budget. It's our first time to Paris and maybe the only one - who knows. I don't want a hostel, but I don't can't go crazy. I'd rather spend money eating and doing things than on where I sleep for a few hours. Just clean and safe. Anyone have a suggestion of at least an area or a couple specific places? Please...
Father daughter trip to Paris - first time - where to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 2 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 3 Madrid apartment input, please
- 4 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 5 December honeymoon in Europe
- 6 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 7 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 8 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 9 How long in Venice?
- 10 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 11 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 12 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 13 staying a month or so in each place
- 14 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 15 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 16 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 17 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 18 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 19 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 20 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 21 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 22 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 23 Spending money in Italy?
- 24 Late night train from Prague
- 25 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014