Help! I'm overwhelmed with choosing where to stay in Paris late this month. I'm spending 4 days there the last week of this month with my daughter. We are just sightseeing can someone recommend a few hotels that are clean and safe. I don't need anything fancy. I'm not sure about the budget. It's our first time to Paris and maybe the only one - who knows. I don't want a hostel, but I don't can't go crazy. I'd rather spend money eating and doing things than on where I sleep for a few hours. Just clean and safe. Anyone have a suggestion of at least an area or a couple specific places? Please...
Father daughter trip to Paris - first time - where to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 2 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 3 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 4 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 5 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 6 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 7 Cell phones in Ireland
- 8 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 9 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 10 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 11 Touring Dover Castle
- 12 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 15 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 7 Nights in Paris
- 18 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 19 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 20 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 21 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 22 3 weeks in Europe
- 23 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 24 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 25 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice