Help! I'm overwhelmed with choosing where to stay in Paris late this month. I'm spending 4 days there the last week of this month with my daughter. We are just sightseeing can someone recommend a few hotels that are clean and safe. I don't need anything fancy. I'm not sure about the budget. It's our first time to Paris and maybe the only one - who knows. I don't want a hostel, but I don't can't go crazy. I'd rather spend money eating and doing things than on where I sleep for a few hours. Just clean and safe. Anyone have a suggestion of at least an area or a couple specific places? Please...
Father daughter trip to Paris - first time - where to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 2 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 3 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 4 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 5 England & Scotland in April
- 6 Your favourite places in Bath
- 7 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 8 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 9 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 10 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 11 Italy - Month of July
- 12 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 13 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 14 Shipping Prosecco
- 15 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 16 Europe Tour with Kids
- 17 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 18 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 19 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 20 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 21 Italy and Croatia
- 22 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 23 Lakes District UK
- 24 Kimhe--flamenco
- 25 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question