My daughter high school daughter is attending a month long program in Oxford this summer and I'm going over for the last day and we are spending 10 days in London and Paris. I've boom our flight into London and out of Paris. Question now I need help with is how long in each city?
We've never been and of course we want to do the Tourist things, but I also want to get a feel for what it's like off the tourist path. Maybe we can do that in where we eat or something. Or maybe we just be tourists!
In London we want to see an opera, maybe Phantom. See the Tower of London, British Museam, Freemason's Hall, changing of the guard at Buckingham, take a tour bus, and I dunno what else. How long do these places take?
I need to book my train from London to Paris, so the question is how long in London. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 두바이경마 ≪ 접속주소 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 2 코리아레이스 ▶ 도메인 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 3 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 4 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 5 릴게임신천지상어 ◑접속:='kss998.com'
- 6 Train up the Jungfrau
- 7 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 8 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 9 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 10 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 11 credit and debit cards
- 12 Labor Day in Paris
- 13 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 14 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 15 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 16 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 17 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 18 Short Trip to Paris
- 19 Driver"s License & Language
- 20 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 21 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 22 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 23 I may be wrong....
- 24 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 25 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)