My daughter high school daughter is attending a month long program in Oxford this summer and I'm going over for the last day and we are spending 10 days in London and Paris. I've boom our flight into London and out of Paris. Question now I need help with is how long in each city?
We've never been and of course we want to do the Tourist things, but I also want to get a feel for what it's like off the tourist path. Maybe we can do that in where we eat or something. Or maybe we just be tourists!
In London we want to see an opera, maybe Phantom. See the Tower of London, British Museam, Freemason's Hall, changing of the guard at Buckingham, take a tour bus, and I dunno what else. How long do these places take?
I need to book my train from London to Paris, so the question is how long in London. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 2 Munich, salzburg, Vienna & Budapest
- 3 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 4 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 5 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 6 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 7 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 8 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 9 Renting a car
- 10 Pokemon to sleep during the night
- 11 munich - day trips
- 12 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 13 Loire Valley itinerary
- 14 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 15 Phone cards
- 16 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 17 Reykjavik Trip Report
- 18 Nuit Blanche in Paris Oct 1st
- 19 Juangfrau / mt
- 20 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 21 sim card
- 22 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 23 visa expired
- 24 PLITVICE LAKES
- 25 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian