My daughter high school daughter is attending a month long program in Oxford this summer and I'm going over for the last day and we are spending 10 days in London and Paris. I've boom our flight into London and out of Paris. Question now I need help with is how long in each city?
We've never been and of course we want to do the Tourist things, but I also want to get a feel for what it's like off the tourist path. Maybe we can do that in where we eat or something. Or maybe we just be tourists!
In London we want to see an opera, maybe Phantom. See the Tower of London, British Museam, Freemason's Hall, changing of the guard at Buckingham, take a tour bus, and I dunno what else. How long do these places take?
I need to book my train from London to Paris, so the question is how long in London. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 2 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 3 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 4 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 5 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 6 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 7 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 8 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 9 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 10 Beaches in Southern France
- 11 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 12 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 13 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 14 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 15 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 16 italy itinerary
- 17 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 18 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 19 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 20 3 days to spend in europe
- 21 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 22 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 23 Do some cities lose their appeal after a repeat visit?
- 24 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 25 Spain Itinerary Help