My daughter high school daughter is attending a month long program in Oxford this summer and I'm going over for the last day and we are spending 10 days in London and Paris. I've boom our flight into London and out of Paris. Question now I need help with is how long in each city?
We've never been and of course we want to do the Tourist things, but I also want to get a feel for what it's like off the tourist path. Maybe we can do that in where we eat or something. Or maybe we just be tourists!
In London we want to see an opera, maybe Phantom. See the Tower of London, British Museam, Freemason's Hall, changing of the guard at Buckingham, take a tour bus, and I dunno what else. How long do these places take?
I need to book my train from London to Paris, so the question is how long in London. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Father daughter trip to London and Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 3 Southern Spain
- 4 Which european city?
- 5 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 6 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 7 Italy Countryside
- 8 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 9 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 12 Scotland November 2015
- 13 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 14 Germany in December 2015
- 15 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 16 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 17 Vegan in Germany?
- 18 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 19 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 20 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 21 biking tours in Italy?
- 22 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 23 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 24 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 25 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt