My daughter high school daughter is attending a month long program in Oxford this summer and I'm going over for the last day and we are spending 10 days in London and Paris. I've boom our flight into London and out of Paris. Question now I need help with is how long in each city?
We've never been and of course we want to do the Tourist things, but I also want to get a feel for what it's like off the tourist path. Maybe we can do that in where we eat or something. Or maybe we just be tourists!
In London we want to see an opera, maybe Phantom. See the Tower of London, British Museam, Freemason's Hall, changing of the guard at Buckingham, take a tour bus, and I dunno what else. How long do these places take?
I need to book my train from London to Paris, so the question is how long in London. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Trip
- 2 First Trip to Europe!
- 3 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 4 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 5 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 8 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 9 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 10 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 11 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 12 visa appointment experience
- 13 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 14 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 15 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 16 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 17 4 week trip Turkey
- 18 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 19 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 20 Holiday in Austria
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 22 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 23 Rue des Rosiers
- 24 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 25 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report