My daughter high school daughter is attending a month long program in Oxford this summer and I'm going over for the last day and we are spending 10 days in London and Paris. I've boom our flight into London and out of Paris. Question now I need help with is how long in each city?
We've never been and of course we want to do the Tourist things, but I also want to get a feel for what it's like off the tourist path. Maybe we can do that in where we eat or something. Or maybe we just be tourists!
In London we want to see an opera, maybe Phantom. See the Tower of London, British Museam, Freemason's Hall, changing of the guard at Buckingham, take a tour bus, and I dunno what else. How long do these places take?
I need to book my train from London to Paris, so the question is how long in London. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Airport
- 2 My summer in Paris
- 3 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 4 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 5 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 6 Italy in November
- 7 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 8 Puglia and Matera
- 9 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 10 Late October Trip in France
- 11 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 12 A nice, quiet and affordable place to stay?
- 13 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 14 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 15 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 16 6 nights in Dublin
- 17 la spezia vs. levanto
- 18 Renfe Schedule Release Policy?
- 19 Scottish pounds - coins too?
- 20 Lufthansa's New Europe Fares
- 21 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 22 Amsterdam and beyond
- 23 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 24 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 25 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence