My daughter high school daughter is attending a month long program in Oxford this summer and I'm going over for the last day and we are spending 10 days in London and Paris. I've boom our flight into London and out of Paris. Question now I need help with is how long in each city?
We've never been and of course we want to do the Tourist things, but I also want to get a feel for what it's like off the tourist path. Maybe we can do that in where we eat or something. Or maybe we just be tourists!
In London we want to see an opera, maybe Phantom. See the Tower of London, British Museam, Freemason's Hall, changing of the guard at Buckingham, take a tour bus, and I dunno what else. How long do these places take?
I need to book my train from London to Paris, so the question is how long in London. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Father daughter trip to London and Paris
- 1 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 2 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 3 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 4 Car in Prague
- 5 2 Week European Itinerary
- 6 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 7 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 8 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 9 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 10 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 14 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 15 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 16 Rome Accommodation
- 17 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 18 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 19 Italian Lakes gardens
- 20 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 21 Dresden Train Station
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 London for Christmas
- 25 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!