My daughter high school daughter is attending a month long program in Oxford this summer and I'm going over for the last day and we are spending 10 days in London and Paris. I've boom our flight into London and out of Paris. Question now I need help with is how long in each city?
We've never been and of course we want to do the Tourist things, but I also want to get a feel for what it's like off the tourist path. Maybe we can do that in where we eat or something. Or maybe we just be tourists!
In London we want to see an opera, maybe Phantom. See the Tower of London, British Museam, Freemason's Hall, changing of the guard at Buckingham, take a tour bus, and I dunno what else. How long do these places take?
I need to book my train from London to Paris, so the question is how long in London. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Private Guide for Rome tour ( by Van or limo)?
- 2 Bruges for 1st time
- 3 Getting to Büyük Mecidiye Cami
- 4 Need to purchase British currency from US
- 5 Zagreb to Pula and more
- 6 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 7 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 8 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 9 One champagne tour in Reims
- 10 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 11 Staying over visa expiration.
- 12 I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?
- 13 Question about staying in the Museumplein are
- 14 Munich: New Museum Open Documenting Nazism's Rise...
- 15 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 16 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 17 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 18 Help with 5-6 days in the Azores
- 19 Kerouac - please say the weather will clear up in Paris
- 20 Help, no email from Trenitalia with PNR number!
- 21 EuropeanDestinations
- 22 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 23 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 24 Paris Apartment Rental ? - reviews
- 25 Need feedback... France to Italy