My daughter high school daughter is attending a month long program in Oxford this summer and I'm going over for the last day and we are spending 10 days in London and Paris. I've boom our flight into London and out of Paris. Question now I need help with is how long in each city?
We've never been and of course we want to do the Tourist things, but I also want to get a feel for what it's like off the tourist path. Maybe we can do that in where we eat or something. Or maybe we just be tourists!
In London we want to see an opera, maybe Phantom. See the Tower of London, British Museam, Freemason's Hall, changing of the guard at Buckingham, take a tour bus, and I dunno what else. How long do these places take?
I need to book my train from London to Paris, so the question is how long in London. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 2 Storage of extra luggage
- 3 L'As Du Fallafel
- 4 Tallinn for 1st time
- 5 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 6 Pompeii and Amalfi in three days
- 7 Avignon
- 8 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 9 Advice for overnight Istanbul layover?
- 10 September in Switzerland
- 11 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 12 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 13 Italy train travel question
- 14 Santorini for three nights
- 15 Norway by motorhome
- 16 Padova Experts! Scrovegni Booking Quandry
- 17 Need Help, Iceland
- 18 Porto to Lisbon and the airport
- 19 Exploring W, S and SE with minimal backtracking
- 20 Hotels (moderately priced) in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo?
- 21 New 9 day late August Itinerary (West Fjords, W, SW, S, SE)
- 22 Restaurant favorites in Stresa and Bellagio
- 23 Trip report-London, France, Belguim
- 24 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam
- 25 May in Italy - GTG anyone?