My daughter high school daughter is attending a month long program in Oxford this summer and I'm going over for the last day and we are spending 10 days in London and Paris. I've boom our flight into London and out of Paris. Question now I need help with is how long in each city?
We've never been and of course we want to do the Tourist things, but I also want to get a feel for what it's like off the tourist path. Maybe we can do that in where we eat or something. Or maybe we just be tourists!
In London we want to see an opera, maybe Phantom. See the Tower of London, British Museam, Freemason's Hall, changing of the guard at Buckingham, take a tour bus, and I dunno what else. How long do these places take?
I need to book my train from London to Paris, so the question is how long in London. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 2 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 3 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 4 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 5 Train travel
- 6 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 7 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 8 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 9 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 10 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 11 Christmas Markets 2017
- 12 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 13 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 14 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 15 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 16 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 17 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 18 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 19 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 20 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 21 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 22 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 23 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 24 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 25 Appenzell in December?