My daughter high school daughter is attending a month long program in Oxford this summer and I'm going over for the last day and we are spending 10 days in London and Paris. I've boom our flight into London and out of Paris. Question now I need help with is how long in each city?
We've never been and of course we want to do the Tourist things, but I also want to get a feel for what it's like off the tourist path. Maybe we can do that in where we eat or something. Or maybe we just be tourists!
In London we want to see an opera, maybe Phantom. See the Tower of London, British Museam, Freemason's Hall, changing of the guard at Buckingham, take a tour bus, and I dunno what else. How long do these places take?
I need to book my train from London to Paris, so the question is how long in London. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 2 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 3 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 6 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 7 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 8 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 9 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 10 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 11 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 12 One in Paris ... help
- 13 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 14 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 15 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 16 Dolomites October 14-18
- 17 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 18 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 19 Seville Itinerary
- 20 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 21 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 22 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 23 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 24 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 25 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids