My daughter high school daughter is attending a month long program in Oxford this summer and I'm going over for the last day and we are spending 10 days in London and Paris. I've boom our flight into London and out of Paris. Question now I need help with is how long in each city?
We've never been and of course we want to do the Tourist things, but I also want to get a feel for what it's like off the tourist path. Maybe we can do that in where we eat or something. Or maybe we just be tourists!
In London we want to see an opera, maybe Phantom. See the Tower of London, British Museam, Freemason's Hall, changing of the guard at Buckingham, take a tour bus, and I dunno what else. How long do these places take?
I need to book my train from London to Paris, so the question is how long in London. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal with large family
- 2 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 3 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 4 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 5 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 6 Croatia
- 7 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 8 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 9 Croatia trip Planning
- 10 If you had to choose one......
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 15 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 16 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 17 Driving in Italy?
- 18 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 19 Tour groups
- 20 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 21 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 22 Ireland in April
- 23 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 24 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents