I have never been to Istanbul and I have no idea how the traffic will look like on a Friday afternoon around 2pm. I wonder whether someone could tell me what is faster to go from Ataturk airport to the Port of Istanbul Salipazari Yolcu Salonu: (1) taxi (2) metro M1+ tram T1. I do not have much luggage so walking is a not a problem. If taking M1+T1, should I transfer at Zeytinburnu or Aksaray station? Thank you!
fastest way to go from airport to port terminal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland November 2015
- 2 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 3 Germany in December 2015
- 4 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 5 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Vegan in Germany?
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 10 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 11 biking tours in Italy?
- 12 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 13 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 14 Which european city?
- 15 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 16 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 17 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 18 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 19 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 21 Italy Countryside
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 French Basque region
- 24 VISA question
- 25 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)