We will soon be doing a cycling trip in the Dordogne region of France. What is the fastest way to get to Les Eyzies? I see that we can get a train from the Austerlitz train station in Paris, but it looks like it will take over 5 hours. Is there an airport that is nearby with bus or train service that might be quicker? I will be coming from Atlanta, and a flight arriving into Paris makes it so that the timing of catching a train will be tight. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 33카지노●【RAM300.COM】● 베가스카지노 주소
- 2 무료바카라게임■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■카지노사이트ん카지노사이트
- 3 온라인바카라추천■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■온라인카지노ゅ온라인카지노
- 4 카지노사이트 정보ᛞ【RAM300.COM】ᛞ 카지노 콤프 사용방법
- 5 생방송바카라사이트ᛠ【RAM300.COM】ᛠ 바카라 게임
- 6 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 7 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 8 K-Day
- 9 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 12 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 13 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 16 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 17 Cell Phone Question
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 22 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 23 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 24 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 25 Where to go...one month w/a one year old