We will soon be doing a cycling trip in the Dordogne region of France. What is the fastest way to get to Les Eyzies? I see that we can get a train from the Austerlitz train station in Paris, but it looks like it will take over 5 hours. Is there an airport that is nearby with bus or train service that might be quicker? I will be coming from Atlanta, and a flight arriving into Paris makes it so that the timing of catching a train will be tight. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 2 fake and real documents
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 5 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 6 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Meteora for older folk
- 10 Versailles
- 11 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 12 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 13 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 14 driving from prague to salzburg
- 15 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 16 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 17 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 18 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 19 Germany train help!
- 20 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 21 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 22 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 23 Sicily
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges