We are a family of 5 travelling for 6 weeks through Italy and France using fast trains where possible. We come from Australia. I've been looking at rail europe site to get idea of prices. Has anyone used this site? Is there another site cheaper but reliable that people have used or should I go through a travel agent?
fast train travel in france and italy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 2 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 3 Car rental - Orvieto or Rome
- 4 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 5 Best private transfer from Civitacchia port to rome airport
- 6 Itinerary Questions
- 7 5 days to see Granada - Seville?
- 8 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 9 Prague Main Train Station
- 10 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 11 Frankfurt Macarons
- 12 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 13 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 14 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 15 Trieste as a day trip?
- 16 Any stay at first hotel reisen?
- 17 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 18 Venice in Jan
- 19 Trieste as a day trip?
- 20 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 21 Lucerne & Zurich
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 Trip around Spain
- 24 Lake como
- 25 Getting around in Tuscany