We are a family of 5 travelling for 6 weeks through Italy and France using fast trains where possible. We come from Australia. I've been looking at rail europe site to get idea of prices. Has anyone used this site? Is there another site cheaper but reliable that people have used or should I go through a travel agent?
fast train travel in france and italy
- 1 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 2 Edinburgh
- 3 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 4 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 5 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 6 Connection in Newark EWR
- 7 Refining London and Scotland
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 10 Apartment location
- 11 portugal
- 12 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 13 Don’t Let Nursing Homes Keep Elderly Married Couples Apart
- 14 Paris trip report
- 15 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 16 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 17 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 18 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 22 Arriving at Rome FCO and departing from ZRH-luggage transfer advice
- 23 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 24 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 25 Help with itenerary