We are a family of 5 travelling for 6 weeks through Italy and France using fast trains where possible. We come from Australia. I've been looking at rail europe site to get idea of prices. Has anyone used this site? Is there another site cheaper but reliable that people have used or should I go through a travel agent?
fast train travel in france and italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 2 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 3 Arriving in Prague
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 4 Months in Europe
- 6 2 Days in Rome
- 7 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 8 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 9 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 10 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 11 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 12 Tipping in the UK
- 13 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 14 2 weeks in Spain
- 15 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 16 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 17 Wines charted by flavor
- 18 Museum Pass
- 19 Central Europe itinerary
- 20 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 21 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 22 France in October
- 23 Day trips out of Florence?
- 24 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 25 Venice; recommendations