We are a family of 5 travelling for 6 weeks through Italy and France using fast trains where possible. We come from Australia. I've been looking at rail europe site to get idea of prices. Has anyone used this site? Is there another site cheaper but reliable that people have used or should I go through a travel agent?
fast train travel in france and italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 3 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 4 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 5 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 6 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 7 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 8 Ireland or Scotland
- 9 I dream of Europe
- 10 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 11 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 12 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 13 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 14 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 15 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 16 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 17 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 20 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 Weekend in Norfolk
- 23 Athens at New Years
- 24 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 25 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?