We are a family of 5 travelling for 6 weeks through Italy and France using fast trains where possible. We come from Australia. I've been looking at rail europe site to get idea of prices. Has anyone used this site? Is there another site cheaper but reliable that people have used or should I go through a travel agent?
fast train travel in france and italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 2 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 3 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 4 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 5 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 6 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 7 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 8 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 9 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 10 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 11 Prepaid cell phone, CDG
- 12 Stockholm Trip Report
- 13 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 14 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 15 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 16 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 17 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 18 Venice - boats on canals
- 19 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 20 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 21 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 22 Carry On Luggage
- 23 France: which maps?
- 24 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 25 luggage suggestions