We are a family of 5 travelling for 6 weeks through Italy and France using fast trains where possible. We come from Australia. I've been looking at rail europe site to get idea of prices. Has anyone used this site? Is there another site cheaper but reliable that people have used or should I go through a travel agent?
fast train travel in france and italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 2 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 3 Day trip from London to Paris
- 4 Prague - Tram #22
- 5 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 6 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 9 one last portugal car rental question
- 10 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 11 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 hotels in Seville
- 14 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 15 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 16 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 17 A drive in Europe
- 18 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 19 nearby cities to london
- 20 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 21 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside