Although I have had the wonderful experience (1982) of taking the ferry from Calais to Dover, my family has not. This time around, we'll be traveling from London to Paris in May 2013 and I really hoped they'd get the opportunity but I'm torn between the two options. Is it cheaper to travel from London to Paris by train all around or train ferry train. Only asking those who've had the experience with
Fast Train or other transport and ferry to Paris from London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 2 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 3 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 4 history museums or locations
- 5 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 6 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 7 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 8 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 9 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 10 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 11 Good times in Munich, the city
- 12 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 13 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 16 Lake Como transportation questions
- 17 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 18 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 19 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 20 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 21 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 22 By train to and out of Prague
- 23 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 24 Cylades Island Hopping
- 25 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)