Although I have had the wonderful experience (1982) of taking the ferry from Calais to Dover, my family has not. This time around, we'll be traveling from London to Paris in May 2013 and I really hoped they'd get the opportunity but I'm torn between the two options. Is it cheaper to travel from London to Paris by train all around or train ferry train. Only asking those who've had the experience with
Fast Train or other transport and ferry to Paris from London
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 2 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 3 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 4 7 days in Andalucia
- 5 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 6 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 9 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 10 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 13 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 16 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 17 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 Apartments in Rome
- 20 Which travel plan?
- 21 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 22 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 23 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 24 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 25 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time