Although I have had the wonderful experience (1982) of taking the ferry from Calais to Dover, my family has not. This time around, we'll be traveling from London to Paris in May 2013 and I really hoped they'd get the opportunity but I'm torn between the two options. Is it cheaper to travel from London to Paris by train all around or train ferry train. Only asking those who've had the experience with
Fast Train or other transport and ferry to Paris from London
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 5 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 6 Family European winter holiday
- 7 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 8 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 9 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 10 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 11 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 13 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 14 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 15 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 16 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 17 15 days in Europe,
- 18 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 19 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 20 London for Christmas
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 23 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 24 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 25 Advice on relocating to Italy?