Although I have had the wonderful experience (1982) of taking the ferry from Calais to Dover, my family has not. This time around, we'll be traveling from London to Paris in May 2013 and I really hoped they'd get the opportunity but I'm torn between the two options. Is it cheaper to travel from London to Paris by train all around or train ferry train. Only asking those who've had the experience with
Fast Train or other transport and ferry to Paris from London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 2 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 3 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 4 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 5 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 6 Swiss rail passes
- 7 Zurich, Switzerland
- 8 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 9 London day trips, especially castles
- 10 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 11 Hotel in Venice
- 12 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 13 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 16 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 17 Day trips from Marseille
- 18 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 19 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 20 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 21 A drive in Europe
- 22 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 23 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 24 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 25 Day trips