Although I have had the wonderful experience (1982) of taking the ferry from Calais to Dover, my family has not. This time around, we'll be traveling from London to Paris in May 2013 and I really hoped they'd get the opportunity but I'm torn between the two options. Is it cheaper to travel from London to Paris by train all around or train ferry train. Only asking those who've had the experience with
Fast Train or other transport and ferry to Paris from London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 2 Balkan Tour Operators?
- 3 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 4 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 5 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 6 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 7 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 8 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 9 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 10 Madrid apartment input, please
- 11 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 12 December honeymoon in Europe
- 13 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 14 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 15 How long in Venice?
- 16 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 17 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 18 staying a month or so in each place
- 19 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 20 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 21 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 22 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 23 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 24 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 25 Sky diving in Barcelona