Although I have had the wonderful experience (1982) of taking the ferry from Calais to Dover, my family has not. This time around, we'll be traveling from London to Paris in May 2013 and I really hoped they'd get the opportunity but I'm torn between the two options. Is it cheaper to travel from London to Paris by train all around or train ferry train. Only asking those who've had the experience with
Fast Train or other transport and ferry to Paris from London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite things to do in London
- 2 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 3 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 4 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 5 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 6 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 7 7 countries in a month
- 8 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 9 hotels I recommend from my recent trip to Paris and Normandy
- 10 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 11 Museum Pass
- 12 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 13 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 14 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 15 Portugal
- 16 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 17 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 18 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 19 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 20 4 days in lake region
- 21 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 22 floods in Andalucia
- 23 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 24 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 25 Tram to Airport