Although I have had the wonderful experience (1982) of taking the ferry from Calais to Dover, my family has not. This time around, we'll be traveling from London to Paris in May 2013 and I really hoped they'd get the opportunity but I'm torn between the two options. Is it cheaper to travel from London to Paris by train all around or train ferry train. Only asking those who've had the experience with
Fast Train or other transport and ferry to Paris from London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Skiing in France
- 4 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 5 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 6 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 7 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 8 Travelling within schegen while extension is pending
- 9 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 10 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 11 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 12 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 13 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 14 Museums in Berlin
- 15 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 16 Burgundy for 3 nights based in Beaune
- 17 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 18 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 19 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 20 Spain traffic tickets
- 21 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 22 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 23 Euro Trivia Quiz #10 - Martin Luther in Germany
- 24 Italy - Transportation from MXP to Rome
- 25 Beware of Best and Fast Change