Although I have had the wonderful experience (1982) of taking the ferry from Calais to Dover, my family has not. This time around, we'll be traveling from London to Paris in May 2013 and I really hoped they'd get the opportunity but I'm torn between the two options. Is it cheaper to travel from London to Paris by train all around or train ferry train. Only asking those who've had the experience with
Fast Train or other transport and ferry to Paris from London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 2 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 3 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 4 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 Prague - Tram #22
- 7 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 8 Day trip from London to Paris
- 9 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 10 A drive in Europe
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 13 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 14 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 15 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 16 London hotel
- 17 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 18 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 19 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 22 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?