Having decided to leave Luzern and do some site seeing before reaching our hotel in Wengen, am trying to work out having our luggage picked up and delivered for us. Went to website on line. I'm able to see that it's possible between the two towns, but no instructions as to how to set it up. Is this something you can't arrange ahead of time? Do we just take our bags to the train station and hope to find a kiosk or window to conduct this business? Any help would be appreciated
Fast baggage pick up and delivery
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget family trip to Europe
- 2 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 3 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 4 history museums or locations
- 5 Driving in Italy
- 6 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 7 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 8 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1
- 9 malaga to madrid train ?
- 10 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 11 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 12 caroline_venezia
- 13 Museums in Berlin
- 14 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 15 Lake Como transportation questions
- 16 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 17 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 18 5 Observations About Paris
- 19 Portugal in January
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 21 By train to and out of Prague
- 22 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 23 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 24 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 25 Greece and Italy in 20 days