I'll be spending some time in Europe this summer and was curious thoughts on European fashion for a larger man. I'm 6' 2" and generally wear XL. Most of the European fashion I see is for skinny men and I'm afraid I'll stick out like a sore thumb. I'll be doing some shopping before I go as I own a pair of jeans and a bunch of t-shirts ( which apparently are both no-no's ).
Any thoughts/ideas/suggestions? I appreciate your feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 People visiting Slovenia
- 2 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 3 Valencia Spain
- 4 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 5 Language to use in Belgium
- 6 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 Germany-Car or Train
- 9 Visiting Zurich
- 10 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 11 Brussels flower tapestry
- 12 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 13 Places to visit from Zurich
- 14 SURPRISE TRIP
- 15 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 16 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 19 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 20 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 21 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 22 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 23 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 24 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 25 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy