I'll be spending some time in Europe this summer and was curious thoughts on European fashion for a larger man. I'm 6' 2" and generally wear XL. Most of the European fashion I see is for skinny men and I'm afraid I'll stick out like a sore thumb. I'll be doing some shopping before I go as I own a pair of jeans and a bunch of t-shirts ( which apparently are both no-no's ).
Any thoughts/ideas/suggestions? I appreciate your feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 Trains in Alps and UK
- 3 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 4 Switzerland
- 5 CDG airport and connection time
- 6 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 7 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 8 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 9 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 10 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 11 Travelogue: Sweden with kids
- 12 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 13 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 14 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 15 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Dash to Sicily January Advice hel....
- 17 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 Where to buy Saffron?
- 20 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 21 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 24 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 25 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza