I have been travelling around Europe from last 2 years now. Sadly my European expedition is coming to an end this october but luckily with a trip to Portugal. Me and my girlfriend will be travelling to Faro on 28th September and will be in Portugal until the morning of 4th October. We have a return flight from Porto to Frankfurt on 4th October.
We both are students 25 and 24 year old therefore will be on a tight budget. We will prefer staying in youth hostels and using public transport bus or train whichever is cheaper. Our main focus is sightseeing and recreation.
I need your suggestions to help plan our itinerary for a perfect trip. Suggestions regarding must see places and train/bus booking tips are also encouraged.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation
- 2 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 3 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 St Denis Cathedral
- 6 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 7 Rouen Tour Companies
- 8 Italy bus or train
- 9 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 10 Ireland itinerary help please
- 11 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 12 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 13 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 14 Rome-Itinerary
- 15 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 16 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 19 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 20 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 21 Berlin to Italy
- 22 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 23 Florence - Where to stay
- 24 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 25 Killarney