I have been travelling around Europe from last 2 years now. Sadly my European expedition is coming to an end this october but luckily with a trip to Portugal. Me and my girlfriend will be travelling to Faro on 28th September and will be in Portugal until the morning of 4th October. We have a return flight from Porto to Frankfurt on 4th October.
We both are students 25 and 24 year old therefore will be on a tight budget. We will prefer staying in youth hostels and using public transport bus or train whichever is cheaper. Our main focus is sightseeing and recreation.
I need your suggestions to help plan our itinerary for a perfect trip. Suggestions regarding must see places and train/bus booking tips are also encouraged.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 2 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 3 Lisbon trip report
- 4 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 5 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 6 Ireland in April
- 7 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 8 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 9 Driving in Italy?
- 10 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 11 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 12 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 13 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 14 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Planning a European Trip
- 17 Scotland Trip
- 18 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 19 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 20 So much to do, so little time!
- 21 Tour of Northern Italy
- 22 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 23 Germany in December Trip Report
- 24 Naples, Italy
- 25 San Sebastian