I have been travelling around Europe from last 2 years now. Sadly my European expedition is coming to an end this october but luckily with a trip to Portugal. Me and my girlfriend will be travelling to Faro on 28th September and will be in Portugal until the morning of 4th October. We have a return flight from Porto to Frankfurt on 4th October.
We both are students 25 and 24 year old therefore will be on a tight budget. We will prefer staying in youth hostels and using public transport bus or train whichever is cheaper. Our main focus is sightseeing and recreation.
I need your suggestions to help plan our itinerary for a perfect trip. Suggestions regarding must see places and train/bus booking tips are also encouraged.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 2 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 3 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 4 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 5 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 6 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 7 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 8 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 9 Scotland itinerary help
- 10 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 11 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 12 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Edinbrugh
- 15 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 16 Swimming to Paris
- 17 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 18 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 19 Istria in two days
- 20 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 21 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 22 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 23 Hiking in Switzerland
- 24 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 25 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace