We are going to be in Ireland for 16 days and are looking for one or two farm stays with animals they take of. Has anyone stayed in some nice ones or read of any?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KASPERSKY Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Avoid Europcar!
- 3 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 4 Paris for children
- 5 Couscous
- 6 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 7 Train / Calabria
- 8 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 9 Guided Vatican Tours
- 10 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 11 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 12 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 13 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 14 London in Winter Report
- 15 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 17 16 days in France and Italy
- 18 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 19 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 20 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 21 IWM
- 22 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 23 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 24 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 25 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal