We are going to be in Ireland for 16 days and are looking for one or two farm stays with animals they take of. Has anyone stayed in some nice ones or read of any?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Week in London
- 2 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 3 Too much for one day?
- 4 Travel WiFi - France
- 5 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 6 12 days europe
- 7 Italy for the first time
- 8 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 9 RFID Protection
- 10 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 12 Germany and Austria trip report
- 13 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 14 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 15 London Itinerary and Questions
- 16 Beaches in Southern France
- 17 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 18 3 days to spend in europe
- 19 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 20 Ali
- 21 Paris to Ramstein
- 22 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 23 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 24 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 25 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?