Just a heads up there's a great sale on Turkish Air -- October-April. $505 for non-stop, r/t air from Chicago, includes all taxes. Doesn't look as good from other cities but you may want to hunt around. Is 9 nights enough to include a trip to Greece? Is there a discount carrier that goes IST-ATH?
Fare Sale: $505 r/t total, ORD-Istanbul
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 2 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 3 Air France strike
- 4 Tour ends in Rome
- 5 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 6 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 7 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 8 Chateau of Horovice near Prague
- 9 Italy tours
- 10 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 11 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 12 Barcelona free tours??
- 13 London GTG late September?
- 14 Giverny in early October?
- 15 train in Spain
- 16 economy car rentals
- 17 Voltage in UK and France
- 18 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 19 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 20 Eleanor's Pages
- 21 Renfe site
- 22 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 23 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 24 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 25 london in 2.5 days