Some call us crazy - but we LOVE travelling overseas with our children (boys aged 4, 6 & 8)! We are Australian's and have booked a trip to Italy from 21 Sept - 10 Oct 2013 (in and out of Milan). We are considering hiring a car for the first half of the trip and travelling to Monaco, Cinque Terre, Portofino and then perhaps down to the Amalfi Coast before coming back to Rome for a few nights. Then we thought we might hire a motorhome to see the some of the major tourist attractions of the north of Italy. Has anyone got any suggestions/tips for us??
Family with young children travelling to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 2 train to Vernon France
- 3 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 6 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 10 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 11 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 14 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 15 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 16 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 19 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 20 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 nearby cities to london
- 23 Hotel in Venice
- 24 9 days in turkey
- 25 7 days in Greece