Some call us crazy - but we LOVE travelling overseas with our children (boys aged 4, 6 & 8)! We are Australian's and have booked a trip to Italy from 21 Sept - 10 Oct 2013 (in and out of Milan). We are considering hiring a car for the first half of the trip and travelling to Monaco, Cinque Terre, Portofino and then perhaps down to the Amalfi Coast before coming back to Rome for a few nights. Then we thought we might hire a motorhome to see the some of the major tourist attractions of the north of Italy. Has anyone got any suggestions/tips for us??
Family with young children travelling to Italy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 4 Novels set in Greece
- 5 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 10 Planning a holiday
- 11 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 12 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 15 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 16 15 days in Europe,
- 17 Medieval Tallinn
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 20 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 21 Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
- 22 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 23 Milan to Venice on Trenitalia for as little as 9 Euros
- 24 Spain - Andalucia
- 25 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan