Some call us crazy - but we LOVE travelling overseas with our children (boys aged 4, 6 & 8)! We are Australian's and have booked a trip to Italy from 21 Sept - 10 Oct 2013 (in and out of Milan). We are considering hiring a car for the first half of the trip and travelling to Monaco, Cinque Terre, Portofino and then perhaps down to the Amalfi Coast before coming back to Rome for a few nights. Then we thought we might hire a motorhome to see the some of the major tourist attractions of the north of Italy. Has anyone got any suggestions/tips for us??
Family with young children travelling to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 2 Need help with our itinerary
- 3 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 4 Change in Travel
- 5 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 6 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 7 Suggestions for very cheap cell phone?
- 8 A week in Paris
- 9 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 10 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 11 Layover in Paris...need a suggestion on my hotel.
- 12 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 13 Question about tying Pech Merle into Dordogne itinerary
- 14 Is Capri overrated?
- 15 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 16 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 17 9 days on amalfi coast
- 18 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 20 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 21 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 22 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 23 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 24 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 25 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights