Some call us crazy - but we LOVE travelling overseas with our children (boys aged 4, 6 & 8)! We are Australian's and have booked a trip to Italy from 21 Sept - 10 Oct 2013 (in and out of Milan). We are considering hiring a car for the first half of the trip and travelling to Monaco, Cinque Terre, Portofino and then perhaps down to the Amalfi Coast before coming back to Rome for a few nights. Then we thought we might hire a motorhome to see the some of the major tourist attractions of the north of Italy. Has anyone got any suggestions/tips for us??
Family with young children travelling to Italy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 3 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Travel by train or bus
- 7 Planning a holiday
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 10 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 11 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 13 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 14 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 15 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 16 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 17 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 18 Family European winter holiday
- 19 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 20 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 21 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 22 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 23 Sicily 10 days
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!