Some call us crazy - but we LOVE travelling overseas with our children (boys aged 4, 6 & 8)! We are Australian's and have booked a trip to Italy from 21 Sept - 10 Oct 2013 (in and out of Milan). We are considering hiring a car for the first half of the trip and travelling to Monaco, Cinque Terre, Portofino and then perhaps down to the Amalfi Coast before coming back to Rome for a few nights. Then we thought we might hire a motorhome to see the some of the major tourist attractions of the north of Italy. Has anyone got any suggestions/tips for us??
Family with young children travelling to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 Nights in Paris
- 2 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 3 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 4 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 5 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 6 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 7 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 8 Monet in Normandy
- 9 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 10 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 11 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 12 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 13 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 14 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 15 Gargano Promontory
- 16 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 17 Santorini
- 18 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 19 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 20 Airport to Piraeus
- 21 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 22 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 23 Day trips from Seville
- 24 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 25 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete