We have booked an amazing Europe holiday. Our second stop is Berlin, we arrive on the 1st of August.
We are staying in apartment in the centre of Berlin, in Alexander.
I am travelling with my husband and 3 kids aged 2, 6 and 9. The kids are seasoned travellers.
Can anyone suggest places we must visit?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 2 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 3 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 4 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 5 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 6 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 7 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 8 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 9 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 10 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 11 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 12 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 13 help with Italy itinerary
- 14 Capri in July
- 15 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 16 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 17 Venice
- 18 London 2For1 question
- 19 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 20 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 22 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 23 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 24 Porto and vicinity
- 25 Layover, not get on connecting flight