I've been wanting to go to Italy for a few years now. We always end up choosing somewhere else. The reason : Italy just seems so expensive! We always travel in the summer July or August- only choice. We have 3 teens. So, before we choose another country, I wanted to check in with u all. Can we do Rome (south Italy appeals to me too), the cirque sounds fun and Florence, somehow on a budget? Should we base ourselves in Rome? Any thoughts?
Family trip to Italy - doable with a small budget?
- 1 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 2 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 3 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 4 Which tour company would be best?
- 5 Northern Italy
- 6 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 7 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 8 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 9 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 10 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 11 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 12 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 13 France by rail or car?
- 14 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 15 Hotels in Sorrento
- 16 Hair cuts in Florence
- 17 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 18 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 19 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 20 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 21 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 24 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 25 How Long For Santorini?