I've been wanting to go to Italy for a few years now. We always end up choosing somewhere else. The reason : Italy just seems so expensive! We always travel in the summer July or August- only choice. We have 3 teens. So, before we choose another country, I wanted to check in with u all. Can we do Rome (south Italy appeals to me too), the cirque sounds fun and Florence, somehow on a budget? Should we base ourselves in Rome? Any thoughts?
Family trip to Italy - doable with a small budget?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 2 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 3 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 4 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 5 history museums or locations
- 6 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 7 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 8 Granada
- 9 caroline_venezia
- 10 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 11 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 12 5 Observations About Paris
- 13 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 14 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 15 Lake Como transportation questions
- 16 Cylades Island Hopping
- 17 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 18 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 19 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 20 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 21 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 22 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 23 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 24 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 25 Good times in Munich, the city